“Really good but too loud!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dos Salsas
Ranked #4 of 208 Restaurants in Cedar Park
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
AustinTexas area
“Really good but too loud!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

This place was a very nice addition to the Cedar Park area. The food was delicious with lots of choices for everyone and the service was very good. I loved the vibrant atmosphere, but the one drawback is that they have too many tables - very close together in a big, open, high ceiling room that it makes the noise level a little unbearable. I couldn't hear the waiter ask me a question. I could barely here the other people at our table due to the noise level. We had to shout to carry on a conversation. I am not sure how they can correct this but I sure wish they would. Maybe fewer tables or divide the large room into smaller rooms? Since they're brand new, I'm betting they do some things to correct this over time. I'm still glad to have a lively restaurant so near our home.

• Visited March 2013

Hutto, Texas
“Large menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

This place has a lot of food to choose from. Big variety of authentic Mexican food. Later at night this place turns into a dance club for salsa dancing.

Cedar Park, Tx
“Fajitas Are Awesome”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

My son and I shared the chicken fajitas for one and had food left over. This restaruant is extremely generous with their serving sizes. The food was very good, but the wait staff needs more training.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Food was ok, way overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I wasn't too impressed with the food honestly. I think the food at the Georgetown location is a lot better. The staff is friendly and we had good service. I found it hard to have a conversation due to the open atmosphere within the restaurant. The sound is so loud, it's very hard to hear. I was a bit disappointed in the experience. I will probably go back, but will consider going to other Tex-Mex places first.

1 Thank Mel C
Austin, Texas
“Always a good meal here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

Dos Salsa is always a good meal. The new location is beautiful and the food is great just like the Georgetown location. Get there early because the place stays busy.

• Visited January 2013