“Pricey Grub”

Description: This is a different location that the one in Austin or Round Rock
Austin, Texas
“Pricey Grub”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Friendly and helpful staff, in a well-decorated building, but the food is pricey for the quality one gets.

Visited November 2012

Denver, Colorado
“Once Again, Great.”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Steak was hot, cooked to order, and excellent. I'm from Denver and travel extensively. Its nice to find a quality restaurant with great atmosphere. The service was fast, courteous, and informative. Will do it again.

• Visited April 2013
Cedar Park, Tx
“Delicious Salad”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

They have a Strawberry and pecan salad that is great. You can get a small or large portion. The small is the size of a side salad and the large is a whole meal.

Visited January 2013
Cedar Park, Texas
“Won't be coming back.”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My wife and I wanted a steak dinner, and it was too late to make a reservation at our usual place downtown. We opted to come to Longhorn in Cedar Park, since we'd dined at it before. We opted for the "new" offering of the Porterhouse for two - should have gone for something else. The entire steak, both fillet and strip side, were full of tough and gummy sinews throughout the *length* of the steak. The steak was ordered medium rare, but the steak was closer to well done in some parts and blue rare everywhere else.

From the minute I sliced into the steak, I tried to flag down our server, but she never came around after dropping off our meal. By the time she did, the entire steak was bone cold, and she offered to box it up for us. I didn't want to fight sinews and cook the steak at home; I wanted to come out for a meal. I highly doubt we'll be coming back to this store, and if we do, I'm ordering something else.

• Visited February 2013
Leander, Texas
“Great Steak!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Flo's steak melted in my mouth! Medium rare like I requested with a baked sweet potato. Salad was average and bread was cold. But hey, with a steak like that you don't need bread!

• Visited January 2013