“Great flavor!”

Rosa's Cafe
Ranked #21 of 240 Restaurants in Cedar Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 7, 2014

After flying all day to get to Austin and driving from the airport I needed a quick lunch and this was a great choice. I had the beef tacos al carbon. Two very flavorful tacos Nd the beef was great! Wish I had a whole slab of it! Their salsa bar is excellent with fresh jalapeños, pickled ones, several fresh salsas and cilantros.

Reasonable prices and a nice interior. Sort of a Mexican cafe where you order yourself then sit down and wait while they prepare your order which for me was about two minutes.

A definite return.

1  Thank Ron L

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This restaurant is within walking distance from the hotel, the prices and quality of food are exceptional

Reviewed August 1, 2013

This is right across the street from the hotel I stayed at. Pretty decent fast food Tex-Mex and fast! I went through the drive-thru and by the time I got to the window, the food was ready. Good, fresh tortillas too. Definitely better than Taco Bell!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We came for Taco Tuesday and had excellent , full meals for around $5.00 a person! Yummy food, great service, and friendly patrons make this place so nice. We came at around 5:30 and the line was only a few people back, but when we left at 6:30 it was out the door! Be prepared to wait but it is so worth it!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Rosa's is a franchise, so if you've eaten at a Rosa's it's all the same. It's consistently good! Plus, if you're in a hurry, they have it ready to hand to you when you pull up to the window.