“Jumping...”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Jumping...”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My girls like to go...it is expensive to go often...But, watch for the Groupone and then we buy a few at once...with twins and all...but for $20 on Groupon we got 2 hours of Jump time for 2 ppl with 2 fun passes (saved about $22). My girls enjoy it...we have run into a few rude kids there and had flip flops stolen... But, overall, if you don't take anything valuable in you should be fine. No real food..they have Gatorade and candy...so eat light before you go and eat more after...We take a water bottle and they have a water fountain...you don't want to leave drinks around...you never know and I don't want anything weird in their water... ;-)
Try to go during off peak hours--it gets really busy...My girls know a few of the staff, and they are always nice to my daughters...Overall, a great place for the kiddos to have fun and get a bit of exercise...We go about once a month...and will be back...waiting for another Groupon...

Visited October 2012
1 Thank smm411

Leesburg, Florida
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“My granddaughter loved it !”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We took our 6 yr old granddaughter there and she had a blast. They were very careful to make sure she was safe and had a great time. I think it is geared more for older children, but she did have fun , i think they should give a price break to the little ones as there are limited amount of things they can use.

Visited August 2011
Banner Elk, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Fun For Kids, Fun to Watch Even if You Don't Play”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I had read some very poor reviews of this attraction but we were visiting Austin and I thought my son would like it anyway. Most of the reviews had to do with the disinterested help and I can see where that came from. The only person attentive and nice were the guys on the foam pit and bull rider. At any rate, we went in the evening- not too easy to find for an out of towner- but not too crowded with little kids and we litterally had to drag our son out of there.
HE LOVED IT!!!! We loved watching all the very talented teens doing the acrobatics and it was very nice to be able to sit there and watch.
The place was clean, bright and most of all lots of fun for all ages. I wanted to try it myself after I got there but had not brought the right shoes. It could be for any ages.
GREAT FUNJ!!!

Visited April 2012
Austin
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great place to burn energy!”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I took my two kids they and they had great time jumping and having fun. They are 12 and 11 and played and jumped for one hour. They exercise so much that they were dead tired. Few weeks later, I took my 11 years old with a friend and they had great time. I recommend this place to any parent that the kid needs to burn that extra energy. After few hour there, they will be very calm kid because all the jumping and playing that happen there. In addition of trampolines, they have an electric bull, a tube slide, dutch ball, a rope sling with a pool of cube foams and other few attraction. The place will be better if the teens that are working in the place smile more to the kids but in general is good place for kids to play in A/C and be safe. Great seats for parents to wait and watch.

Visited April 2012