“Love having it closer” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Georgetown, Texas
“Love having it closer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

I used to eat weekly at the Lamar location before I moved north of Austin. This location opening was a dream come true. All kinds of menu options, but the spring rolls are the best I've ever had.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank brettlevy

Georgetown, Texas
“Exciting new place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I remember with Kim Phung opened in Cedar Park about 2005. Of course, clean because it was new; food great! I admit that I haven't eaten there in about 3 years since moving further away. But last week, I was back in that area, and decided to have lunch there. At first, when I walked in, everything looked the same. After sitting on the booth side, I noticed how worn, and filthy the upholstery was! Down right dirty! I moved to the other side of the table to get off the upholstery. While waiting for my order, I had my arm resting on the top of the chair next to me. When I moved, the hair on my arm literally stuck to the top of the chair. Grimy, sticky furniture. When my Po came, it looked the same as before, although lacked a lot of flavor that I remembered. Or was it because I was so turned off because of the lack of cleanleness? Will I go back, Hell no!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“We drive from San Antonio to eat here.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

The owners are amazing. The service is always personal. The food is great and the portions are extreme. If you have never tried Vietnamese food, this is a great place to start. Please come to San Antonio and own a restaurant. Char grilled pork and vermicelli noodle and egg rolls (delicious). Pho Ga, (very good).

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Cedar Park, Texas
“Terrible service & food!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Had a terrible dinner Wednesday night. It took 30 minutes to get our drink order, water. It took an hour for our cold spring rolls to be served. When I complained to the hostess/manager, I could not understand what she was saying other than no tip and sorry. They spent the next 20 minutes touching me saying sorry. It was very upsetting especially when they chose to bill me for the whole thing in lieu of comping us for at least the appetizers. The food was poor. I'm never going there again. What a dump!

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Cedar Park, Texas
“Best Grilled Pork in Austin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

I have been hard pressed to find better grilled pork in Austin! The bowls are my favorite - pork and egg roll but their Pho is also top notch. The staff are some of the nicest folks I've ever dealt with.

Visited July 2012