“Great pizza in a friendly environment ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Maggiores

Maggiores
Ranked #93 of 212 Restaurants in Cedar Park
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Austin, Texas
“Great pizza in a friendly environment ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

The owners were so friendly and the pizza and drinks were great. I had a bloody mary. that was delicious. I wish they had a location closer to round rock

Arcade, New York
“Pizza and Beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Good food great atmosphere to watch NFL! My favorite place to go when I hang with friends relax and have fun. Other places in Cedar Park have attitudes when you ask for anything Maggiores keeps you full and happy!

Pflugerville, Texas
“Best Philly Philly Cheesesteak I have ever eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

I have tried several items of their menu, all of which were verry good . Their Philly Cheesesteak is by far the best I have eaten. The hamburgers are huge and have to smashed to get it in my big mouth. The Fried Calamari is verry dood as well as the fried mushrooms.
I am not a big fan of pizza but they have one called "Coop" made with Grilled Chicken, Onions, Mushrooms, Spinach & Butter Garlic Blanco Sauce . Excellent. Large wings with your choice of heat & sauces .indoor and outdoor seating as well as a full bar.
Family friendly.

• Visited October 2013
Cedar Park, Texas, United States
“Lunch with friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Nice neighborhood bar and grill I enjoy the food and drinks there with company of my friends. We like the outdoor seating area which has screening to keep weather at bay. My husband really likes their chicken, my friend likes their pasta and I like the sliders.

• Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
“Great food, NFL Network”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Maggiores is a nice neighborhood sports bar featuring Italian food in addition to traditional pub food, hamburgers, sandwiches and pizza. The location subscribes to the NFL network and will put on whatever game you want to see - if it isn't already up. On this trip we came at halftime for the game and each had a grilled chicken salad. Other recent trips in the last month we have had their hamburger, blackened chicken sandwich, and pepperoni pizza, as well as a pasta dish recently taken off their menu called Cajun Pasta, which features Italian Sausage, peppers and penne pasta.

The salad is good - I like the rasberry viniagrette dressing. Their pizza is very good and we have often split a pizza and started with side salads. The restaurant also caters to families and they have an area towards the back that is suitable for small team events. They also have an outdoor seating area with live music on Wednesday evenings. I have not had a bad meal there and we really enjoy eating there and watching football or other sports.

• Visited November 2012