“Perfect everytime”

CR Surf and Turf
Ranked #2 of 224 Restaurants in Cedar Park
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Have visited the Surf and Turf more than a few times, and have never been disappointed. The scallops grilled or blackened are a favorite selection, served with rice and fresh vegetables. The scallops are always fresh and are of the large variety, so you will leave very satisfied. Full bar with a great selection. These folks know how to serve a quality meal for a reasonable price with the menu being full to satisfy all patrons.

3  Thank prof747

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We were renting a house on Lake Travis, but didn't feel like cooking one night. The couple we rented from suggested Surf & Turf. They said it was like a Cajun style restaurant owned and operated by an Asian family. We laughed at that, but quit laughing when we started eating. We got there about 7:30, and they were about 2/3rds full. We ordered some water and a couple of Shiner Bock drafts and looked the menu over. My mominlaw wanted some oysters, but I was thinking, July 30th in Texas, not a good time for oysters. Wrong again Boy Wonder! They were fresh, cold, firm and awesome! We also ordered fried shrimp, bacon wrapped shrimp stuffed with jalapeno, catfish, soft shell crab, and two side salads. Everything was cooked properly and delivered hot. Our waiter was quick and checked on us regularly. Total bill was about $70.00 for the four of us - a bargain. Surf & Turf is about a 75 minute drive from our home, but we'll be back. Check it out, you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

After seeing the other great reviews here on Trip Advisor, we decided to try it. We were VERY pleased with everything - fresh ingredients, great service, terrific prices. We started the meal with the fried crawfish tails. Oh, my!!! So many of them with a great dressing. And, they were served with shredded lettuce and a mixture of onions and jalapenos. Would go back just for them! My main course was a cup of very authentic gumbo with FRESH shrimp. I also tried their special of fresh frog legs, which were traditionally served. (Next time we'll ask for them served the same way as the crawfish.) My son's fish filet sandwich was also fresh and tasty. Service was very personable and just right. We felt so at-home being there!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I can't help but think every time I leave this restaurant that is my favorite place in all of Austin - crazy but true. I love their food - good price, "cozy" atmosphere - don't pass it up just because it is small.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Love their garlic basil crab topping on any fresh fish. Oysters are good. Homemade chips are delish. Service is always consistent.