Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin)
$97
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn Cedar Park(Cedar Park)(Great Value!)
$77
Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park(Cedar Park)(Great Value!)
$105
$91
CandlewoodSuites
Motel 6 Cedar Park(Cedar Park)
$56
$52
The Bungalows Hotel & Event Center(Cedar Park)(Great Value!)
$73
Best Western Cedar Inn(Cedar Park)(Great Value!)
$81
$107
SpringHill Suites
  • Breakfast included
$118
Aloft Austin Northwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$114
$87
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$99
All reviewshi expressfront deskfried chickennice size roompleasant hotelcircle kfridge and microwavevery pleasant stayother hotelsrooms are cleanwould stay againbreakfast barbusiness tripeasy accesspillowsnoisedq
Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

Exceeded our expectations traveling with multiple family members all arriving and departing at different times .. Everything went smooth and all enjoyed there stay nice meting area and pool area too for family gathering

• Stayed: June 2012
AnisaB, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin), responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2012

We LOVE hearing that we exceeded your expectations! That is what our team strives to do each day for every guest. We're glad to have you stay with us, and look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to central Texas!

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Stayed here on business from 4/22 to 4/25/12. The hotel was located in a nice area and overall was very well kept up. My room was spacious and clean, the staff was friendly and helpful and the breakfast was the usual HI Express breakfast. The exercise room was good......2 nice treadmills! My only complaint with my stay was the spotty internet connection - webpages took multiple retries to finally load up and in many cases never loaded. Called the front desk and they reset something, but it didn't help. Don't know if was just my room, but the Business Center's computer worked great.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BeJerky
AnisaB, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin), responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2012

We appreciate hearing about your stay at our hotel. We work hard each day to provide a fantastic guest experience, and I am glad we lived up to your expectations. Although we generally receive compliments on the speed of our internet service, I will look into the issues you experienced and make sure that everything on our end is intact. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with other travellers. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Cedar Park!

Reviewed April 2, 2012

everyone on staff had a smile and was very helpful.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank jasonsF6157MS
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I had a great experience with the hotel staff here. They were very friendly and helpful. When I got to the room, I was pleasantly surprised. Normally I stay at Hiltons, but for SxSW I took what I could get. The room was nice and large. The shower was great - which is key for any hotel. The bed wasn't as comfortable as in a Hilton, but it wasn't bad. Overall, I might stay here again if I have to make another last minute trip to Texas and all the closer hotels are booked.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Raeleen D
AnisaB, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin), responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

We appreciate your positive comments! We take great pride in our high level of guest service, and it's always a pleasure to have it recognized. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again on your next visit to the Austin area!

Reviewed March 15, 2012

We were not able to stay at this particular hotel, but George, went above and beyond our expectations to accommodate us at a nearby Holiday Inn Express hotel. He made several phone calls, which saved us the time and the gasoline after a long day's drive. He was exceptional and very warm with us. We were so impressed with his kindness and his professionalism.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your positive feedback! We do work hard to meet our guest's needs, and I hope you will have an opportunity to stay with us on another visit to the Austin area. George is fantastic, and I am so glad you got to experience his hospitality. We appreciate your compliments.