“Exceptional Customer Service”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin)
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Cedar Park
Alvin, Texas, United States
“Exceptional Customer Service”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

We were not able to stay at this particular hotel, but George, went above and beyond our expectations to accommodate us at a nearby Holiday Inn Express hotel. He made several phone calls, which saved us the time and the gasoline after a long day's drive. He was exceptional and very warm with us. We were so impressed with his kindness and his professionalism.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
AnisaB, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin), responded to this review, March 30, 2012
Thank you for your positive feedback! We do work hard to meet our guest's needs, and I hope you will have an opportunity to stay with us on another visit to the Austin area. George is fantastic, and I am so glad you got to experience his hospitality. We appreciate your compliments.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Arrived for a late checkin just before midnight and found a friendly front desk clerk( Keith ) and he promptly got me checked in. He even helped me make a reservation for an upcoming trip so I didn't have to call the 800 number. Room was clean had nice business desk for work. Will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
AnisaB, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin), responded to this review, March 7, 2012
Thank you for your positive feedback! We work hard each day to provide a fantastic guest experience, and I am glad we lived up to your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Cedar Park!
Austin, Texas
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Stayed here while attending a hockey game. Very Nice hotel with great friendly staff. Will stay again and would recommend it to me friends.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
We appreciate your choosing to stay with us on your last visit to Cedar Park, and are thrilled to have exceeded your expectations. Thank you so very much for your positive comments! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Cedar Park.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 29, 2011

i got bed bug bites in one area of my back from staying here one night. the room appeared clean, but apparently not. if you stay here, check your bed carefully!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
AnisaB, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin), responded to this review, August 31, 2011
After your initial complaint about this issue, 4 weeks after your stay, my staff and I thoroughly inspected the room you stayed in and have found no evidence of bed bug activity. We take these types of reports very seriously - every member of my staff is fully trained on how to inspect for bed bugs. During the 4 weeks between your stay and your comlpaint, the room has been rented numerous times, and we have had absolutely no other reports of bug bites. I understand that you believe your bites may have come from our hotel, but I can assure you that they did not, and I encourage you to investigate other places you have visited in the month since your stay at our hotel.
Brownsville, Texas
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Hotel room was clean, the hotel outer and inner appearance was nice and tidy. Breakfast was good! Stayed here for almost a week. The staff were very friendly. I will be recommending this hotel to others.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
We certainly appreciate the positive feedback about our hotel and our services! My staff and I work very hard to provide a fantastic guest experience, and I am so glad we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Cedar Park!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed July 21, 2011

I stayed here for a brief visit. I was supposed to stay here again in August but I value my sleep and will not be back. The room was clean and the bathroom was nice but the beds were very uncomfortable. I was up every hour on the hour. You could feel every spring in that mattress. I did have one other problem with the water in the shower. It was scalding hot. I reported this to the desk staff and they said they were always complimented on their beds and they had to keep their water that hot for everyone. I know this to be untrue. If you are traveling with small children be very careful. A water heater set at 140 can give 3rd degree burns in 20 seconds. where as on set at 120 will do that in 5 minutes and you still get a great shower. If you value sleep and your children's skin stay elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
I am sorry that your stay was uncomfortable. Our new Serta mattresses do in fact provide a great night's sleep for the vast majority of our guests. We strive to provide clean, comfortable accommodations and fantastic customer service. Our hot water heaters are set within a normal range, and all faucets in the hotel are adjustable so that the hot and cold water can be mixed to create each guest's ideal temperature.
Lubbock
Reviewed October 3, 2010

My colleagues and I stayed at the HIX in Cedar Park through the Summer of 2010. The staff was very friendly, new us each by name, each room was immaculate, the service was great. I would definitely recommend this to others. The hotel is family friendly as well.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Home2 Suites by Hilton - Austin/Cedar Park
Best Western Cedar Inn
Best Western Cedar Inn
#2 of 8 in Cedar Park

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin)? Share your experiences!