“Good Food, Inattentive Service”

Los Chilaquiles Bar and Mexican Grill
Ranked #33 of 224 Restaurants in Cedar Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Good food....,but inattentive staff...Had to request utensils, napkins,refills for tea, chips, sauce

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We tried this restaurant after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed. The food was excellent as was the service. When I asked our server if a particular sauce was spicy, she immediately offered to get a sample of the sauce for me from the kitchen. That is good service! Our chips were replaced before we had to ask for more. All is all, we were very pleased with Los Chilaquiles Bar and Mexican and will definitely return again and again!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Los Chilaquiles is very popular and I can see why. I like bright colors, and it is colorful. I like young, enthusiastic wait staff, and the wait staff is young and enthusiastic. Every food item that my wife and I ordered was above average, and some of our food was way above average. This will be our Mexican restaurant in Cedar Park.

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Consistent service, great food. Glad to have it up here to break up the chain restaurant monotony. Love the tableside guac.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We loved the food here! The chip were fresh, crisp and warm! Salsa was a bit on the warm side for me, but I'm a wimp when it comes to heat. The fajita's were yummy and tortilla hand made and delicious. Service was great. Portions were generous!