Motel 6 Cedar Park
Comfort Inn Cedar Park(Cedar Park)(Great Value!)
$81
ComfortInn
Best Western Cedar Inn(Cedar Park)(Great Value!)
$108
$100
Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park(Cedar Park)(Great Value!)
$90
$99
Travelocity
The Bungalows Hotel & Event Center(Cedar Park)(Great Value!)
$72
$98
$94
  • Breakfast included
$118
$105
Aloft Austin Northwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$115
$105
$99
Travelocity
All reviewsin townbare bonesburner stove topwould stay here againpet friendlinessrestaurant next doorone night stayfirst floorla quintafridgesmokingshampoobrandoncrateconditionerdogsmaintenance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 20, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for two evenings and was very pleasantly surprised. I've had a couple of bad experiences at some Motel 6's, but this one is clean, neat, and inexpensive. The rooms have a modern look and feel to them. It actually resembles a college dormitory. The room did not have carpet which was a little odd at first. But, this is an advantage as the floor does not collect dust as aggressively as carpet covered floors. The rooms have wall-mounted flat screen TV's. The bathrooms have very handy towel containers instead of rails. The comfort of the bed was good. I will definitely stay here again when I'm in the Cedar Park area.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2011

This is a brand new hotel. I cannot believe the price. The room is cozy, but adequate. They use every available space for storage and amenities.

It has a comfortable bed and nice size bathroom. It works great for a single traveler or would work well for a couple too.

The front desk staff are not that friendly, but they have been courteous. This is a no frills hotel, but for the price, who cares.

I have been looking for a great hotel in the Cedar Park area that doesn't gouge you on holiday weekends and this is the place.

Room Tip: Any room is great.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 25, 2011

This hotel was clean, but that was about the only good thing. The beds were hard as a rock. I asked for an extra pillow because I have a bad back, and was told by the girl at the front desk that I wasn't allowed to have one because people steal them. The next day I got one from someone else working the front desk. My sisters shared a room and one of them checked out a day early. My other sister let me use the extra pillows. When she checked out the next day, I gave the pillows back to housekeeping so they would know she didn't steal them. Within five minutes, the same girl from the first night actually called my room and asked "now how many pillows do you have?" Geez! Just write down that I have an extra pillow and charge me if it's not there the next day!! Isn't my comfort more important than your inventory??

There were no drawers anywhere to store my clothes, which I usually do when staying for more than one night. The "closet" consisted of two pegs sticking out from the wall with six hangers. The bathroom door was a split door with a giant crack down the middle and no latches or locks. The chairs were rock hard with no padding. The shower head was one of those rain heads with zero pressure, so it took forever to rinse my hair. No blowdryers at all. You have to borrow one from the front desk. The overall construction of the building (no pile carpet in the hallways, sheetrock, tile jobs, etc.) was shoddy and cheap, including linoleum in the rooms instead of carpet, so every footstep or sound in the hallways echoed into our room. The indoor salt-water pool was ice cold, and there were no towels other than the four in the room. When I asked for more towels, the guy at the front desk had to make sure to count how many he gave me in case I stole them. Someone parked in front of the front door and leaked about a cup of oil. Over a four-day weekend, no one ever put sand or kitty litter on the oil to clean it up. And to add insult to injury, I had to pay for my room up front and face a penalty if I decided not to stay there.

I will never stay at this Motel 6 again. I realize Motel 6 is one of the cheapest around and "you get what you pay for", but there's no excuse for bad service. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2010

Travelled with my wife and two kids over Halloween weekend. This is a new motel so it was a little hard to find. However it is brand new, modern, clean and the staff are really friendly. There was also free Wi-fi which is always nice. It is located near restaurants and shopping which worked out good. Would definately go back !

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family