“Amazing Hotel!!!!!!!!!”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Cedar Park
Houston, Texas
“Amazing Hotel!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2010

I had a great experience at La Quinta in Cedar Park. It is such a beautiful hotel and the staff are very nice and helpful! This hotel makes every effort possible to be a green hotel. They even have a free electric car charging port in the parking lot!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank anita_jain

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed May 25, 2010

After the stay at this La Quinta, I will never stay again in these hotels due to the staff.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank ACD55711
Weslaco, Texas
Reviewed April 27, 2010

I had to travel to Austin for business this past weekend, so I decided to stay out closer to Lake Travis and have a shot at going jetskiing, a hobby of mine.

I stayed from Thursday to Sunday. When I drove in, I was astonished to see solar panels above ever light pole! On Friday evening I unwound in the their pool, to find that it was a heated pool. When I had breakfast the next morning, I was greeted by the hotel manager, who told me that the pool was heated by solar heat as well!

Saturday afternoon I headed out to Lake Travis, which was only about 10 minutes away from the hotel. I met up with a few friends and went jetskiing. On Sunday morning I left but I was sad to leave, wishing I owned an electric car (there were power plugs for electric cars outside, too!). I stay at La Quinta's pretty often, and this was by far one of the best. The rooms was very clean, and was cleaned very well each day of my stay, and the staff was always smiling and courteous. There are TONS of restaurants within a mile of the hotel, so many it was tough to decide where to eat! Overall it was a great stay and Austin, of course, is always a great time.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank RipTideChaser
Benicia, CA
Reviewed March 23, 2010

I stayed for 3 nights to spend time with my 11-year old son who moved to Austin. I chose the hotel because it was new and had an indoor pool. I have no real complaints. The service at the front desk was prompt and courteous. The rooms were new so the furnishings were fine. Everything worked. Nice flat-screen TV. Comfortable beds. Even the coffee-maker in the room was pretty good (coffee in the lobby was weak and cold). I will be returning to visit my son and will probably go there again.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Comfort Inn Cedar Park
#4 of 8 in Cedar Park
Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin NW/Lakeline Mall

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park? Share your experiences!