“Great Atmosphere”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Cedar Park
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I have been staying here for business every time I am in Austin for the lasst 2 years. Sometimes they are fully booked and I end up staying at another hotel. I think they stay booked, because once someone has stayed here if they come back to Austin they stay here again. The thing that makes this hotel a place I want to stay is the staff. They are always friendly and ready to help and sincerely want your experience to be enjoyable at this hotel. They are also conveniently located to the toll roads and highways to do business in the Austin market.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
laquintacedarpark, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

We appreciate your comments an are glad you enjoy your stay here.

A TripAdvisor Member
Katy, Texas
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Room was clean and beds were comfortable but:

1. Air conditioning shuts off when you are not there - we came back to a room that was warm and stuffy when you just want to sleep. I mentioned this at front and told this is by design so be warned. Perhaps this works in northern states, but not good in Texas.

1a. When the air does come on, the blower was working hard to drop room temperature to the 70's and it was drowning out the TV. Sure we could turn the volume up high but didn't want to wake the neighbors. So there are more than one drawback to shutting of the a/c when people leave.

2. Checked in with 4 adults and the in-room coffee machine comes with 1 regular and 1 decaf. Maybe minor but not even 2 reg coffees?

3. This place has 1 elevator that moves about as slow as any elevator I have ever been in. Better add extra time at check-in and check-out for this.

4. They accept pets so I could hear occassional dog barking. If you have children or are a light sleeper, you might want to consider this fact.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
laquintacedarpark, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and will act on them.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Firstly, my girlfriend (in no way associated with the hotel) sent me directions to the wrong La Quinta in the North Austin area, but after arriving at the correct hotel, I was very pleased with the appearance. It was that much better, if it comes down to it pick this La Quinta over any other in the North Austin area. The La Quinta Cedar Park is much better looking (and smelling) than the other one I went to.
We stayed for a few nights, 4th of July weekend. Very clean room, some free snacks inside, the breakfast was great! I'm allergic to eggs and there was plenty of stuff for me to eat. I made the reservation in my girlfriend's name as she would be arriving earlier since I had to work that day.
We enjoyed our stay. I didn't asked her about her check in process or anything, and we are a very young couple, still in college. But the only thing I didn't like about my trip was not one time, over the period of four days three nights and two breakfasts, did a single member of hotel staff acknowledge me. It's frustrating spending well over half a grand on a weekend trip and not even having a staff member beckon at you. It was a very clean hotel in a very good location.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

We appreciate your feedback

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We decided to stay last minute and had no problems finding a room with La Quinta. This particular Inn was one of the nicest inns we have stayed at. All of the staff was very friendly, courteous and the Inn itself and the grounds were very well maintained.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

thanks for the great review

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Clean, new, and just perfect. Beautiful rooms, great breakfast. Excellent location to everything walking distance. Pleasant, welcoming staff and manager. The rooms are quiet, solid windows and doors are well insulated.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
laquintacedarpark, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

Thank you for your review. Looking forward to your next visit

Reviewed June 21, 2014

This is one of the best hotels we stay at on a regular basis. We are able to bring our pet with us and she is familiar with the area. We have come to know the staff by name and we have had such a warm welcome that we bring the staff King Cakes every year!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thanks Tammy...we love having you come visit us.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I was thoroughly pleased with my stay. I love the attention to details (the complimentary water, cookies and crackers etc.) however, the one thing I would add would be cable to the workout room. I was disappointed that I could not continue the movie I had started in my room when I decided to work out.

Room Tip: I enjoyed being on the bottom floor near the back exit.