“Extended Stay(excellent property)”

Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Cedar Park
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My team and I stayed at the Candlewood for 3 months while working on a job. We had 3 rooms and we were very pleased with the size of the rooms. The kitchens were very nice and saved additional food expenses. The rooms were always clean. The most important thing was the friendliness of the staff and the way they make you feel at home. We would definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Steve,

We always enjoyed having you as our guest. Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm so glad we could make your stay convenient and enjoyable. Come back and see us. Thank you so much for the business that you and your team provided. We love getting to know our guests.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I stayed at the hotel for about 6 weeks while my house was being repaired due to water damage. Its always difficult to stay in a hotel for so long after having a home but the staff and spacious rooms made our stay much better than we expected. We got to know the staff who obviously work very hard to provide customer service, they were there to answer any questions. In addition, the rooms were always very clean. While they were only cleanedonce a week due to extended stay which is normal it did allow for privacy.

Room Tip: Very close to nice restaurants and shopping
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

James,

We are so happy to hear the great comments about our property and staff. Our friendly guests give us reason to enjoy our job and the people we have the opportunity to meet. I hope that the next time you stay at our property it is not due to house repairs but maybe a fun getaway!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed here for one night and were amazed at everything included in the room. Stove, full size fridge, microwave, pots and pans, cooking utensils, silverware, etc! I talked to the front desk staff and she said that soon they will have a lending locker with things like a blender and even an xbox! The rooms are very spacious and clean as well. Overall great experience! Would recommend, and will be staying here again!

The only bad thing I can think of was the pillows were a little flat for my taste, but I'm picky when it comes to pillows.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Mr. Spencer,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We do try to have everything our guests might need while away from home. We hope that you will choose the Cedar Park Candlewood again the next time you are in the Austin area.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

In a suite you can create a home away from home. Sort of. Any future stays I would take a room on top floor as it eliminates any sumo wrestler from walking around on top. Also the first floor rooms gather all traffic hall noise. The rooms are clean and complete. Colors are muted and tend to create a quiet mood. Refrigerator in my room was a bit noisy? It was good being able to cook breakfast in my room.
Equipment in workout room needs repair.
Staff were friendly.

Room Tip: If driving bring a toaster oven if you are staying a week or more.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing a review regarding your stay. With feedback from our guests we are able to recognize areas of improvement and take corrective action to resolve the concerns. I was pleased that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for being part of the Cedar Park Candlewood Suites family. I apologize that you experienced the noise problem from the room above you. If you contacted the front desk regarding the concern I hope steps were taken to improve the noise level. In the future if you have any noise problems or any concerns please notify the front desk immediately so we can resolve the problem. In this case we would gladly move to the guest to the upper floor. Again, I apologize for the noise you experienced.

I hope you had a Happy New Years and wish the best for you and your family.

Don Simmons

Reviewed December 3, 2013

The people were very friendly and extremely helpful. They went above and beyond. Much more than expected. Room was always cleaned and organized. Very quiet as well. I was able to do work in the hotel and was never interrupted or uncomfortable with any noise. Just a very good experience. Made me feel welcome and like home

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank your for staying with us while in the Cedar Park area. I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. Our goal is to provide each guest with the best experience possible. The front desk staff is trained and empowered to handle most situations that could impact the guest experience. I will pass along your comments to the entire staff.

Again, thanks for your business.

Don

Reviewed November 28, 2013

This hotel was absolutely fabulous!. I am a traveling consultant and I have stayed at many many hotels in many different states, but never have I experienced anything like this one. I was on a long term project and needed an extended stay hotel that would feel somewhat like home. I decided to give this particular hotel a try and WOW!. I was greeted by the best staff that I've ever seen.. EVERYONE was friendly. The front desk staff ,the Manager, housekeeping, even maintenance.This a "rare" find. A hotel that is clean with comfortable beds like my own, with reasonable prices and with friendly staff?". I was a guest at this hotel for avery long time and will never forget how wonderful my stay was.

I highly recommend this place and if ever I need to stay at a hotel in the Cedar Park area again, this will certainly be the place.

Room Tip: Higher floors were great.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rose L

Dear Rose,

It was a pleasure having you as a long term guest. During that time we are able to develop relationships with guests that allow the team to know the guest better which helps us meet their expectations. While we try to provide the best service possible I realize that each guest might have certain expectations that we need to ensure are met while the guest is staying with us. Its alway sad when our long term guest checkout but during their stay we were fortunate enough to get to know the guest.

Best of luck and we all miss you.

Don

Reviewed November 18, 2013

It felt like home away from home..great staff, management was awesome. I would not recommend any other hotel.. I stayed here for a while and had the absolute best experience. I had never been to this area before and they were very helpful in helping me find my way around.

Room Tip: If you like a scenic view, top floor is best.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Richard, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We are so pleased to hear that your stay was a positive experience and that you were pleased with our staff. It is our goal for our Candlewood to feel like a home away from home. Thank you for that wonderful compliment. Stop by anytime when you're in the Cedar Park area and stay with us again. We would love to see you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cedar Park
#5 of 8 in Cedar Park
Best Western Cedar Inn
Best Western Cedar Inn
#3 of 8 in Cedar Park
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin)
Home2 Suites by Hilton - Austin/Cedar Park

Been to Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park? Share your experiences!