“Great experience”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Cedar Park
Chanute Kansas, USA
“Great experience”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Highly recommended! Everything you want in a hotel at a reasonable price. Our mission team of eight had 3 rooms on November 1, 2013. The rooms were very very nice and the staff was very friendly and helpful. They do not have a breakfast but that was not a big problem for us. We will definitely use this motel again on our annual trip through the area on our way to Mexico.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. I was pleased to hear that we were able to meet the expectations for your group. While we dont offer breakfast due to Brand Standards we will be offering a Lending Locker starting the first of the year. There will be various items that will be available to the guest to checkout during their stay. Some of the items offered will be Playstation along with other electronic games, in addition games will be available for each system. Other items will consist of George Foreman grills, blenders, board games just to name a view. This is a unigue concept soon to be available at the Candlewood to provide additional benefits for our guest. Hopefully this will be in place when you return.

Thank you again for your time and have a safe trip.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We travel about 300 days of the year. Our stays are usually about 60 days. So when we choose a hotel it has to meet a lot of needs. Candlewood went above and beyond to meet those needs. The housekeeping was amazing.( I am very picky about that). The front desk was awesome. They went above and beyond on everything for us. There are 2 nice Gas grills under a gazebo. We spent many hot nights outside grilling. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The only real issue I had was the mattresses. They were not the most comfortable. I have severe back issues. So for the average person the mattresses are probably fine. Other than that small issue....Our stay was AWESOME.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the team were able to meet your expectations. Our goal is to provide each guest with the best service possible. I am concerned that you didn't sleep well on occassions due to a potential problem with the mattress. I will have our maintenance check the mattress to see if it might be defective. In the future if you experience any problems at all please contact our front desk immediately so that we can take steps to resolve any potential problems that might impact your stay. In this case we could have changed your room or changed out the mattress to see if the issue could've been resolved. Regardless, with your feedback we can now check the mattress and potentially prevent any future incidents.

Thank you again for you comments and It was nice having you as part of the Candlewood family for your long term stay.

Don
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Due to being in the area for work I lived at the hotel for 45 days which was the longest i had ever stayed in a single hotel. I enjoyed my time. The staff were friendly and always prompt with any services I needed. The room was nice and clean not to mention having a kitchen allowed me to eat some meals in.

I enjoyed it alot

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Jason,
We are so glad to hear that you had a great stay! We enjoyed having you. It's good to hear you were able to make use of the kitchens in the room. That is definitely a useful amentiy that our guests love. Come back and see us next time you are in the area.
Midland, Texas
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was a guest at Candlewood Suites for 10 nights. My room was very clean and very comfortable.
I am a very picky sleeper and I slept great every single night. The mattress was comfy and so were the pillows. I really liked the location- so near to restaurants, stores and the Gold's Gym. I also used the fitness room at the hotel and it was adequate- in other words, it meet my goals and expectations. I used the laundry services as well. The only thing that I did not like was the dryers. They did not have filters and the inside of the dryers were dirty. It looked like work clothes were put in there and they just seemed dirty to me. So, I air dryed my clothes in my room.
The staff were so friendly and helpful!!!!! I was very impressed with the hospitality that was extended to me.
All in all, it was an exceptional stay and I will return and recommend it to my friends and family.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Cynthia R.,
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It's good to hear that you were able to take advantage of the local stores and conveniences around us. I'm happy to hear that our gym met your needs as well. Thank you for the input on our dryers. We are always trying to improve where needed. We will make sure we keep a close eye on the condition of our complimentary laundry facilities. Thank you for taking the time to send this review in. We appreciate all of our guests.
Pamela
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The hotel is clean, quiet, and the staff at the front desk went out of their way to help us with an unforeseen problem. Having never stayed at a "Candlewood Suites", I was prepared to not be impressed but everything was quite satisfactory for our one-night stay. There's complementary coffee in the lobby and it really has the feel of a privately owned inn rather than a corporate chain because of the fine folks behind the desk. Keep up that good Texas hospitality -- would definitely recommend the Candlewood Suites Austin Cedar Park.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our property. We always love to hear about our staff. We all truly enjoy our guests. We like our property to feel like a home away from home. We really appreciate you taking the time to fill out this review and look forward to having you visit us again.
Pamela
Davis, CA. Puerto Vallarta, MX
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Accolades and heartfelt thanks to an Inn that for my experience has it right! From check in to check out and everything in between! First and foremost there is a culture of welcome and care for individual choices. It was so nice to walk in and feel welcome, especially with my trusted little dog at my side. She felt it too as shown by her wagging tail and turning over for a belly rub! Pets Are Welcome, is more than a sign or a saying. The animals' needs are anticipated with a nice area for playing, walking and relieving for the dog. and relaxing for the human. Animal etiquette and good behavior is fostered and appreciated by people who seem to love animals. The comfortable bed made me want to come home and buy a new bed -- soft, firm, clean and comfy. The kitchen inspired me to take the short walk to Target Super Store to buy a few things for my own simple, gourmet meals. If I preferred I could go to the next door Church's Chicken, Deli, or nice restaurants right across the road. Swimming and hot tub available at adjoining Holiday Inn Express, just a few feet away. I had wanted a motel with outside access where I could park my car right by my door, but the indoor access proved to be perfect, with parking very close by four key access entrances. It gave me a feeling of home and that there were folks who greeted me when I came "home" each time. Yet they in no way were intrusive, and they respected my own privacy. The guest construction workers I encountered while there were respectful and friendly. I was thinking of extending my stay even longer --enjoying the Austin area, shopping, and easy access to visiting family and friends. I hope to return again soon for a longer stay. My hats off to the manager and all the staff!

Room Tip: Trust the staff the help you by expressing your needs. My location was perfect on the third floor...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you so much for the fantastic review of our property. It is the wonderful people like yourself that make our staff really enjoy our job. We do try to make our hotel feel like a home away from home. We are very proud of our property and thankful that it shows to our guests. Please come back and see us. You were a joy to have here.
Pam
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I have been to the Cedar Park area on numerous occassions but due to hotels being booked I could get a reservation at the Candlewood Suites. While its different than most of the hotels I have stayed in as for breakfast, etc. I will definetly stay again because of the customer service, friendly staff and clean rooms. I was treated really special even though it was my first time. The first impression was a lasting one.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Kris S.,

We are so pleased that you ended up at our property. Our hotel is a little different from the typical hotel. Our extended stay facilities equipped with kitchens enable our guests to make their meals in their room if they so choose or enjoy grilling outside under our gazebo. I hope you were able to take advantage of either of those during your stay. We really appreciate your recognition of our staff. We truly enjoy getting to know our guests.

Pam
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cedar Park
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Austin Cedar Park
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin)
Comfort Inn Cedar Park
Comfort Inn Cedar Park
#4 of 8 in Cedar Park
Home2 Suites by Hilton - Austin/Cedar Park
Best Western Cedar Inn
Best Western Cedar Inn
#2 of 8 in Cedar Park

Been to Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park? Share your experiences!