“Above and Beyond”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Cedar Park
Houston, Texas
“Above and Beyond”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I stay at various hotels throughout the month due to work related travel. It was really a pleasure to feel like my business was appreciated. The hotel is located next to a fantastic Mexican restaurant. When I checked in the front desk had already had my room assigned and registration available, just a quick swipe of my credit card and I was ready to go. Now that is pretty efficient and hassle free. I was amazed how clean the rooms were. When I checked out the experience was the same quick and efficient. As someone who travels and drives a lot its nice to be treated this way. Oh!! I was even recognized by name, kind of a personal touch.

Room Tip: As I said very efficient and accurate....
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. I was pleased to read that the staff provided a high level of customer service during your stay. Our goal is to ensure that each quest who stays with us has the same level of satisfaction. We pride ourself in providing each guest with clean rooms, awesome amenities and exceeding their expectations. As a business traveler I am confident that efficiency and accuracy at check in and checkout is important to you, I was pleased to read that we met your goal.

Don

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This was one of the best decisions I made as I was transitioning from moving from Austin/Cedar Park Texas to San Antonio Texas! It was really great coming home after 'long day' and coming 'home' to very clean room, with extremely comfortable bed! The staff proved to be very accommodating, friendly, and professional!
The location itself is very convenient to many other businesses, including restaurants within walking distance (in case you are up for a little stroll!) If you are up to entertain on property, there a couple of gas grilles on property under a covered gazebo, that will ensure that steak is cooked just the way you like it!
Overall, I give this experience with Candlewood in Cedar Park 10 stars, and look forward to staying again when my schedule warrants!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the property, overlooking a vacant lot where you can see the deer...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to complete a review. I was very pleased that you were treated as a member of our family, as you know taking care of family is crucial. As a member of the Candlewood family its our goal to provide the highest level of service possible. It was awesome that you thought we were 10 stars especially since you were a guest for about 10 months. That is just totally awesome. It was a sad day for you and the entire team when your dog passed away, he was really a nice friendly dog and I know how much he meant to you.
I hope things are going well for you and wish you the best in the future. If you are ever in the area we would love to see you even if just to say hi.

Thank you for your business and loyalty, rest assured we always remain loyal to our guests.
Danville, Virginia
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We were in the area while a family member was in the hospital. There were several hotels located near the hospital but we selected this hotel because the offered a full kitchen and it was only a half mile from location. We ended up staying longer than expected so the full kitchen really came in handy. From the time we arrived til the day we checked out the staff always greeted us with a friendly smile and asked how our stay was going. The rooms were very clean as well as the entire hotel. Staff was friendly and caring at all times.

Room Tip: Located near many shops and restaurants.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

First of all I hope that your daughter is recovering from her illness and that she fully recovers. It was a honor and pleasure to meet you and your extended family during your stay. SInce you are part of the Candlewood family we will continue to hope and pray for the best.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the review even though you had more important and urgent things on your mind. Rest assured i will forward your feedback to the team. Its our goal to provide the best customer service possible either for short of long term stays. If you are ever in the area again I hope that you will consider staying with us again.

Georgetown, Texas
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Thumbs up to the gm and the great staff at Candlewood Suites Cedar Park. We were in the final stages of having our home built and our apartment lease was up, after reading reviews and an exhaustive search, I decided to give Candlewood a chance, I was not disappointed. The friendly staff was amazing, I had a nice clean room, I was able to upgrade to a bigger room once my family joined me. The location is also convenient to neighboring restaurants. Would definitely recommend!

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Mark,

Thank you for deciding to stay with us while your home was being built. It was a pleasure to get to know you and your family during your stay. I appreciate the feedback from the review, all feedback is passed along to the team so they can know how much you appreciated their service. Its our goal to provide each guest with the best service possible and treat them as family during their stay. Whether the feedback is positive or negative we use all feedback to develop our skills and learn from each guest.
I hope that you are enjoying your new house and that the family is settled in. By the time you read the this the kids will have returned to school, I wiish them the best.

If we can ever assist you in the future please contact us direct. Again, thank you for your review and the IHG Survey which you completed.

Have a great day
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My family and I came to Austin for a few days so I could go to the doctor. I had been looking online for a hotel closer to Mopac since I needed to go downtown but everything was booked for the time frame we were looking for. I'm VERY familiar with Cedar Park having lived there before and knew how safe we would be so after looking on my phone for a place to stay we came across Candlewood Suites Austin N - Cedar Park and it had everything we needed for our time frame and good reviews. PLUS Starbucks close by! Hotel was VERY accommodating and clean, and the staff was AWESOME, we will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear Jeri,
Thank you so much for choosing our property for your stay. We are so thankful for your business and always love to hear about how our guests think our staff is awesome. We are very happy that you happened upon our property and even more pleased that we will see you again. Thank you for choosing our Candlewood Suites!
Pamela
Operations Manager
Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stayed at the hotel while our daughter was having surgery. Our initial reservation was for 3 nights but due to circumstances we needed to extend another 4 nights. Even though the hotel was sold out the manager and staff made arrangements to extend our stay and even offered the same rate. This was extremely helpful since the area had something major going on. During our stay we were totally impressed with the consistent level of customer service and friendliness of the entire staff. We were a little concerned about leaving articles in the room while we were gone but we never had anything come up missing or moved. The housekeepers were super polite and friendly and after two days we felt very, very comfortable. It was and awesome stay during a time of stress for our family, the staff made it so much better.

Thanks to the GM and his total staff for going above and beyond.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear Steve

First of all I hope that your daughter is recovering from the surgery and that she will be fully healed soon. It was our pleasure to have you as a guest during such an emotional time in life and I was pleased to read that the staff took the proper steps to ensure that your stay was the best possible. We try to make our guests feel like they are at home and do what is reasonably possible to exceed the guest expectations. Thank you for the kind comments regarding the stay and I will pass along the feedback to the team. It's always a pleasure to find out that we made a difference and that your stay was hassle free.

Thank you for being part of the Candlewood family.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Myself and my crew occupied 6 rooms for 8 nights and I was highly impressed with the customer service provided by the front desk. They were able to put us close together and answered any questions we had. Even though we are contractors and make a mess the housekeeping kept are rooms clean at all times. We have stayed at several extended stays but I will say this was one of my best experiences. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Thank you Candlewood for treating us like family.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. Most importantly thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and trust. Its always a pleasure to read a review when a guest thinks we have exceeded their expectations. In your case with you having several rooms it was even more awesome. I was pleased to read that the front desk staff provided you with a high level of customer service and that your rooms were always clean when you returned from work. We look forward to having you or your crew visit us again when in the area.
Again, thank you for allowing us to earn your business.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cedar Park
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Austin Cedar Park
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin)
Comfort Inn Cedar Park
Comfort Inn Cedar Park
#4 of 8 in Cedar Park
Home2 Suites by Hilton - Austin/Cedar Park
Best Western Cedar Inn
Best Western Cedar Inn
#2 of 8 in Cedar Park

Been to Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park? Share your experiences!