“Great experience!”

Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Cedar Park
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Thumbs up to the gm and the great staff at Candlewood Suites Cedar Park. We were in the final stages of having our home built and our apartment lease was up, after reading reviews and an exhaustive search, I decided to give Candlewood a chance, I was not disappointed. The friendly staff was amazing, I had a nice clean room, I was able to upgrade to a bigger room once my family joined me. The location is also convenient to neighboring restaurants. Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Mark,

Thank you for deciding to stay with us while your home was being built. It was a pleasure to get to know you and your family during your stay. I appreciate the feedback from the review, all feedback is passed along to the team so they can know how much you appreciated their service. Its our goal to provide each guest with the best service possible and treat them as family during their stay. Whether the feedback is positive or negative we use all feedback to develop our skills and learn from each guest.
I hope that you are enjoying your new house and that the family is settled in. By the time you read the this the kids will have returned to school, I wiish them the best.

If we can ever assist you in the future please contact us direct. Again, thank you for your review and the IHG Survey which you completed.

Have a great day

Reviewed August 16, 2013

My family and I came to Austin for a few days so I could go to the doctor. I had been looking online for a hotel closer to Mopac since I needed to go downtown but everything was booked for the time frame we were looking for. I'm VERY familiar with Cedar Park having lived there before and knew how safe we would be so after looking on my phone for a place to stay we came across Candlewood Suites Austin N - Cedar Park and it had everything we needed for our time frame and good reviews. PLUS Starbucks close by! Hotel was VERY accommodating and clean, and the staff was AWESOME, we will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Jeri,
Thank you so much for choosing our property for your stay. We are so thankful for your business and always love to hear about how our guests think our staff is awesome. We are very happy that you happened upon our property and even more pleased that we will see you again. Thank you for choosing our Candlewood Suites!
Pamela
Operations Manager

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stayed at the hotel while our daughter was having surgery. Our initial reservation was for 3 nights but due to circumstances we needed to extend another 4 nights. Even though the hotel was sold out the manager and staff made arrangements to extend our stay and even offered the same rate. This was extremely helpful since the area had something major going on. During our stay we were totally impressed with the consistent level of customer service and friendliness of the entire staff. We were a little concerned about leaving articles in the room while we were gone but we never had anything come up missing or moved. The housekeepers were super polite and friendly and after two days we felt very, very comfortable. It was and awesome stay during a time of stress for our family, the staff made it so much better.

Thanks to the GM and his total staff for going above and beyond.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Dear Steve

First of all I hope that your daughter is recovering from the surgery and that she will be fully healed soon. It was our pleasure to have you as a guest during such an emotional time in life and I was pleased to read that the staff took the proper steps to ensure that your stay was the best possible. We try to make our guests feel like they are at home and do what is reasonably possible to exceed the guest expectations. Thank you for the kind comments regarding the stay and I will pass along the feedback to the team. It's always a pleasure to find out that we made a difference and that your stay was hassle free.

Thank you for being part of the Candlewood family.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Myself and my crew occupied 6 rooms for 8 nights and I was highly impressed with the customer service provided by the front desk. They were able to put us close together and answered any questions we had. Even though we are contractors and make a mess the housekeeping kept are rooms clean at all times. We have stayed at several extended stays but I will say this was one of my best experiences. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Thank you Candlewood for treating us like family.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. Most importantly thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and trust. Its always a pleasure to read a review when a guest thinks we have exceeded their expectations. In your case with you having several rooms it was even more awesome. I was pleased to read that the front desk staff provided you with a high level of customer service and that your rooms were always clean when you returned from work. We look forward to having you or your crew visit us again when in the area.
Again, thank you for allowing us to earn your business.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

The staff there was very friendly and was willing to answer any questions. The house cleaning did a wonderful job. They also made reservations for friends for a week and family for a couple of days. It has made us decide that when we travel we will look for another Candlewood to stay a

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Guest

It was a pleasure having you stay with us while you were having your house remodeled. Hopefully everything is going well and you are settle in. I realize there is no place like home but our goal at the Candlewood Suites is to provide our guests whether short or long term with a stay that is like home away from home. Thank you for staying with us and for allowing the entire staff to provide you with a level of satisfaction you deserve. It was a pleasure to get to know you during your stay. Even though you are no longer a guest you will always be part of the Candlewood family.

If you ever need accomodations in the future I hope you will consider staying with us.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I stayed at this Candlewood Suites for a week while in Cedar Park for work. This property is ideal for a stay of any length. With the kitchen in each room, it makes long stays more comfortable. And should you just want to grab a bite to eat out, there are numerous places to choose from that surround this hotel.

But what makes this hotel a great place to stay is the staff. They are extremely helpful with all needs and requests. This staff makes you feel like family each time you walk in or out the doors.

If you are ever in the area and need a place to stay for one night or ten, I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Guest Mike S

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. I was pleased to read that the staff provided a high level of customer service during your stay. Our goal is to ensure that each quest who stays with us has the same level of satisfaction. We pride ourself in providing each guest with clean rooms, awesome amenities and exceeding their expectations. Honestly you shouldnt never be able to exceed a guests expecatiions, guest should always expect and receive the best service possible, anything less is unacceptable.
Hopefully if you visit the Cedar Park area again I hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We have stayed at this Candlewood Suites several times and have not been disappointed. The staff is attentive and friendly, the atmosphere is normally quiet and the rooms are large enough for us to work, eat & sleep. There are many restaurants and a large shopping area nearby.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Dear Guest

I hope that you had a safe trip home, I am sure there was a huge difference in the temperature. When you return in Jan 2014 maybe the temperature will be a little cooler here. Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. Its been a pleasure getting to know you over the past couple years while staying long term. I was pleased to read that the team (housekkeping and front desk) has met your expectations. It's our goal to provide you with the best service possible so that each and every stay is excellent. If for any reason we fail to meet your expectations please let myself or one of the staff know and we will resolve the issue promptly.

Again, thanks for the kind review and taking the time to complete it.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cedar Park
#5 of 8 in Cedar Park
Best Western Cedar Inn
Best Western Cedar Inn
#3 of 8 in Cedar Park
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin)
Home2 Suites by Hilton - Austin/Cedar Park

Been to Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park? Share your experiences!