“Excellent long term stay”

Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Cedar Park
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Myself and my crew occupied 6 rooms for 8 nights and I was highly impressed with the customer service provided by the front desk. They were able to put us close together and answered any questions we had. Even though we are contractors and make a mess the housekeeping kept are rooms clean at all times. We have stayed at several extended stays but I will say this was one of my best experiences. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Thank you Candlewood for treating us like family.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. Most importantly thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and trust. Its always a pleasure to read a review when a guest thinks we have exceeded their expectations. In your case with you having several rooms it was even more awesome. I was pleased to read that the front desk staff provided you with a high level of customer service and that your rooms were always clean when you returned from work. We look forward to having you or your crew visit us again when in the area.
Again, thank you for allowing us to earn your business.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

The staff there was very friendly and was willing to answer any questions. The house cleaning did a wonderful job. They also made reservations for friends for a week and family for a couple of days. It has made us decide that when we travel we will look for another Candlewood to stay a

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Guest

It was a pleasure having you stay with us while you were having your house remodeled. Hopefully everything is going well and you are settle in. I realize there is no place like home but our goal at the Candlewood Suites is to provide our guests whether short or long term with a stay that is like home away from home. Thank you for staying with us and for allowing the entire staff to provide you with a level of satisfaction you deserve. It was a pleasure to get to know you during your stay. Even though you are no longer a guest you will always be part of the Candlewood family.

If you ever need accomodations in the future I hope you will consider staying with us.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I stayed at this Candlewood Suites for a week while in Cedar Park for work. This property is ideal for a stay of any length. With the kitchen in each room, it makes long stays more comfortable. And should you just want to grab a bite to eat out, there are numerous places to choose from that surround this hotel.

But what makes this hotel a great place to stay is the staff. They are extremely helpful with all needs and requests. This staff makes you feel like family each time you walk in or out the doors.

If you are ever in the area and need a place to stay for one night or ten, I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Guest Mike S

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. I was pleased to read that the staff provided a high level of customer service during your stay. Our goal is to ensure that each quest who stays with us has the same level of satisfaction. We pride ourself in providing each guest with clean rooms, awesome amenities and exceeding their expectations. Honestly you shouldnt never be able to exceed a guests expecatiions, guest should always expect and receive the best service possible, anything less is unacceptable.
Hopefully if you visit the Cedar Park area again I hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We have stayed at this Candlewood Suites several times and have not been disappointed. The staff is attentive and friendly, the atmosphere is normally quiet and the rooms are large enough for us to work, eat & sleep. There are many restaurants and a large shopping area nearby.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Dear Guest

I hope that you had a safe trip home, I am sure there was a huge difference in the temperature. When you return in Jan 2014 maybe the temperature will be a little cooler here. Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. Its been a pleasure getting to know you over the past couple years while staying long term. I was pleased to read that the team (housekkeping and front desk) has met your expectations. It's our goal to provide you with the best service possible so that each and every stay is excellent. If for any reason we fail to meet your expectations please let myself or one of the staff know and we will resolve the issue promptly.

Again, thanks for the kind review and taking the time to complete it.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stayed here for about 6 weeks when I moved to Austin and was waiting for my apartment to become available. This hotel was close to my work in Cedar Park and was less than 10 minutes away. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had been staying at another extended stay hotel and it paled in comparison. The room had a full size refrigerator, plenty of channels to choose from and a well stocked kitchen. The view out of the back of the hotel was nice too! They don't have a swimming pool, but since they are part of the IHC chain, you can use the pool at the Holiday Inn next door. The only drawback was that there was construction on the property behind the hotel - although I know this wasn't Candlewood's fault and during the week I was at work during the day and it didn't bother me. However, they did do construction on Saturdays, so it wasn't peaceful during the day. Overall, I would highly recommend this Candlewood.

Room Tip: I would recommend staying on the top floor (3rd). Also, stay on the back side of the hotel (when the...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us during your long term stay, it gives us the opportunity to get to know our guest and hopefully make this their home away from home. I was pleased that you were completely satisfied with your stay and the amenities that we offer in each room. As a long term guest the free washer and dryer and grills are a huge plus. I do apologize for the construction that is going on in the area and hopefully it had minimal impact to your stay.

Thank you for being part of the Candlewood family and we look forward to possibly seeing you again if you ever return to Cedar Park.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I live in Houston and work in Austin and occasionally will stay in some of the local hotels around Austin area. After staying at SEVERAL different ones I came across Candlewood suites. I was very impressed with the staffs friendliness and the cleanliness of the hotel. Anything I could possible need they were more than helpful and provided it for me without hesitation without attitude. I never felt like I was putting somebody out of their way or they felt annoyed by my questions or request. We were bored in our room at one point in time and the lady at the desk informed me they had DVD movies we could watch at no charge, just check them out and make sure to bring them back. The bathrooms and kitchenette was SPOTLESS!! It is easy to get to the freeway or nearby place to eat, we simply walked across the street to choose from several different shops, places to eat and a movie theater. and ON TOP OF ALL THAT my gf came up to visit again at another time and we stayed in a "lesser quality" hotel because she had brought our dog with her and Candlewood was such a nice clean place we didn't think they allowed pets. (shame on me for not asking and we regretted it) and after speaking to the staff at Candlewood come to find out we could bring him and he was allowed which SHOCKED ME. The place is so clean and nice you would never know it. Of course our dog is a very small dog but to walk into it you never see any signs or pets, smell anything, no indication at all..So we brought our dog and the staff smiled and was friendly, I felt odd walking through with him but everyone there was welcoming. I will certainly continue to stay there whenever I need a room for a night or two. If you haven't stayed here, then you should. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. I cant even say enough about this hotel.

Room Tip: The place is very well located with shopping, movie theatre, several eateries literally across the s...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Wow, thank you for taking the time to write such an awesome review regarding your stay. I was very pleased and appreciated the feedback regarding the professionalism of the staff and the way you were treated during your stay. Our goal is to provide the best customer service possible. While the guests needs change the staff is trained to handle most issues in an efficient and prompt manner to ensure guests expectations are attained. I will make sure to provide feedback to each staff member regarding your comments.

I hope you had a safe trip back to Houston and if in the area again hopefully you will consider staying with us.

Have a great day

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Our kids and grandkids live in the area so we will be visiting the Cedar Park area often. This was our first stay at a Candlewood Suites but the experience exceeded our expectations. The room were clean, fresh and spacious with a full kitchen. The staff was always courteous and friiendly and answered any questions we had. The grill area was very nice.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your most recent stay. I was pleased to read that the staff, location and cleanliness of the room exceeded your expectations. With your grandchildren living in the area I hope you will consider staying with us when you are in the area again.

See you again soon