“Would Definitely Recommend”

Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Cedar Park
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Candlewood Suites for most of the month of November. We were there working as the General Contractor building Gigi's Cupcake in the 1890 shopping center. The management and staff were excellent in meeting whatever needs we had. The hotel was ALWAYS clean. The hotel's location is excellent with easy access to I-35 and 183. The hotel is within easy walking distance to two major shopping centers containing a variety of stores and restaurants. It is also within walking distance of a medical center. The rooms are spacious with fully equipped kitchens. The beds were very comfortable. This truly was a home away from home while we were traveling. Thanks Candlewood!
Town Oak Construction

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank theresarupp
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2012

To our past, present and future guest. Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay at the Candlewood Suites in Cedar Park. From the time you check in until the date you depart it is the goal of the front desk staff and housekeeping to make this your home away from home. If at any time during your stay you feel as though we haven't earned your loyalty I would appreciate it if you would contact me personally so I can resolve the issue while you are staying with us. It's our pleasure to have such awesome guest and we sincerely appreciate you chosing our hotel.

Thank you for being part of our family.

There are newer reviews for Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park

Reviewed October 6, 2011

I stay at the candlewood suites very often as I travel for work and I would definitely recommend it. The hotel itself as well as the rooms are modern and always very clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is great too, walking distance to supertarget, Starbucks and about a hundred different restaurants located in the adjacent strip mall.

• Stayed: October 2011
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2011

Thank you for your staying with us and feeling at home during your stay. Our goal is to provide a home away from home atmosphere for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

***Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone !!!' The staff and myself wish everyone a Happy and Safe Holiday Season.

Reviewed September 24, 2011

This hotel is an extremely clean hotel. The room was very spacious with a nice kitchenette and a full sized refridgerator. Everything in the room is updated with hardwood entry way and tile bathroom. The beds/sheets and towels were nice. We stayed for two nights and our room was cleaned the following morning and all items we used were replaced. Susan, all the other front desk staff and cleaning staff were very friendly and helpful during our stay. The cleaning keep the hotel spotless all the time.

They have a free guest laundry with updated machines which is a bonus when travelling.

This hotel is in a very nice part of town and within walking distance of lots of shops.

We highly recommedn this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2011

Thank you for deciding to stay with us while in the Cedar Park area. In addition, thank you for recognizing the performance of the houskeeping and front desk staff. Providing a high level of customer service and meeting guest expectations is always our goal. I will make sure to let the team know you were very impressed and enjoyed your stay.

Again, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and appreciation.

Reviewed September 9, 2011

This hotel is one of the cleanest I've been in, in a long time! They rooms are very spacious with a nice kitchenette with full sized refridgerator. Everything is updated with hardwood entry way and tile bathroom. The beds/sheets were very comfortable and towels were nice. My only complaint would be that they didn't replenish the toiletries with each cleaning. They provided two facial cleansing cloths, which I used the first night, and they never left more. I'm sure if I had asked at the front desk, they would have been happy to provide them, but it's nice when they are already provided. The only other complaint is that there is no restaurant. I arrived around 9 pm and was hoping to order room service since I was tired from the flight. That was not an option. I hated having to find somewhere that night, and then again for breakfast. Now that I know that, I will stock the refridgerator next time! I'll definitely stay there again, should I have to return to the area. It's in a very nice part of town, within walking distance of great shopping, too!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2011

First of all, let me apologize that we didn't replenish the items that you needed. After reading your feedback I have passed along the information to the housekeepers to check the supplies in the room and replace missing items. One of the key items is the makeup remover, this provides the guest with cleaning materials that are much more effective than using a wash cloth. In the future, if you are in need of any supplies, please contact the front desk and we will promptly deliver it to your room. Thank you again for the feedback, it provides my staff and I with the knowledge of what areas we can improve in.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope when you are in the area again you will consider visiting us.

Sincerely

Reviewed September 1, 2011

I stayed at the Candlewood Suites in Cedar Park,Tx and let me just say I absolutely loved it! The rooms were beautiful and clean, the service was extraordinary, and i could go on and on. I highly suggest and will tell everyone about this hotel. Great Job Candlewood Suites, I will be returning again and again!

Very Happy Guest!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2011

Thank you for the comments regarding your stay. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service possible. We look forward to your next stay with us. Again, from the staff and myself thank you for taking the time to write the review.

Reviewed August 10, 2011

After I sold my home, I contemplated staying in the area, or moving to another hot Texas city! In the meantime, I checked out the Candlewood Suites in Cedar Park. I initially asked for room quote since I was planning to stay no more than 2 months. The staff was very fair and accommodating in price, quality, and amenities! I was instantly impressed! Because of those things, and the barbeque pit outside the front door, I have been a guest here over 6 months! I hate to leave!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2011

It's always a great feeling for the entire staff when guests that have stayed with us provide feedback. Regardless of length of stay, our goal is to treat each guest like they are at home. We strive to provide the highest level of customer service to our guest.

Reviewed July 14, 2011

I had to come down to visit my son. I am a Meridell mom. I stayed in the other hotel for the first night and it was horrible. I walked over to Candlewood in the morning and asked to see a room for next months visit. They were very accomodating. The bed was comfy, the room was very clean and a nice little kitchen. I had no issues with the AC running all night. The only thing is there is no breakfast and their pantry is a little pricey. Good news is that there is a Target right down the road (walking distance when it is cooler).

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank proudarmywifeandmama
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2011

The staff and myself are always very pleased when our guest had an awesome experience and take the time to complete a survey on Tripadvisor. We deeply appreciate the buiness that each one of our guest provide us with and we look forward to improving the level of customer service we provide. Any time a guest has a problem with any room, all they need to do is contact the front desk and we will work to resolve the issue in a timely manner, if not then we will move the guest to another room to ensure customer satisfaction. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve our guest on a daily basis.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cedar Park
Best Western Cedar Inn
Best Western Cedar Inn
#3 of 8 in Cedar Park
Home2 Suites by Hilton - Austin/Cedar Park
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin)

Been to Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park? Share your experiences!