“great pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We have been to Rudinos numerous times and have always had great food. Pizza is served piping hot and the strombolis are stuffed full! several tvs overhead to keep track of the games on a saturday! the thin crust pizza is topped full of peperoni and the sauce is really good.

There are newer reviews for Rudino's Pizza & Grinders

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Love their calzones. The crust is especially tasty. My wife and I split one, and we still took some home. Our grandson who is a goliath, had a grinder, and he could not eat it all. Lots of food for a reasonable price. Knocked down one star because they serve Pepsi.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Good, clean atmosphere. Order at counter, and food delivered to table. Price is just a little high (isn't everything), but food quality is good.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

Not the greatest but ok. I may go back but not sure.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

When this place first opened, it was great and I took the family there all the time. Not sure what happened but the last time I was in, will probably be my last. It was dirty and there was no soap in the restroom. When I asked them to put soap in, the girl set a bag of soap on the counter in the restroom. Was I supposed to put that in the dispenser for her? As far as the food, I got a grinder and the kids got pizza. My grinder was not good but after the soap incident, I didn't want to complain. All I could think of was the movie "Waiting". The kids pizza looked like it had been sitting out a while and was just ok tasting. I am very sad this place has gone down.

1  Thank wildblu3