“After all the hype from friends and the "Yum..." television commercials, I expected the food to be atleast flavorful.”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #9 of 104 Restaurants in Cedar Hill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Very disappointed with food. Atmosphere was fun, place was busy, but food was overpriced for the experience I received. No thanks.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

We've visited this particular location a few times and have always had great service and good food. Red Robin is one of the few establishments that I actually try a different menu item each time we go in instead of an "old faithful." Their wrap selections are very good with soup (it's a full wrap not a 1/2 like you would think) and their burgers are huge. My favorite burger is their A-1 Sauce selection. My daughter has to get a chocolate shake! They are to die for :) You can't go wrong with anything off of the menu and the service is spot on!

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Although it is too expensive for us to go on a regular basis, we enjoy going to Red Robin for special occasions. This location has a team of great servers, and the food is always very good!

Reviewed November 20, 2010

This is one of the few places in the area that I can get a burger done as I want it on a whole wheat bun. They bring unlimited fries, too. Great place for families to eat.

Reviewed October 4, 2010

Their food was ok, but for a family with 3 kids, I would not do it again, the hamburgers and fries are not worth the price of steak. I would probably eat here again if it was just for lunch, and we were going dutch.