“Always a Great time”

Description: Voted Best Fajitas, Bar & Date Spot. They have a facebook page
Duncanville, Texas
“Always a Great time”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We come here a couple of times a year and it is always great. The food here is always consistently good and tastes so fresh. Overall nice atmosphere usually not too busy and nice staff.

• Visited November 2013

Porter, Texas
“Worst experience ever”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

If, by chance, you can find your way in, you will quickly be confused by the layout of this restaurant/house. Is the main entrance the front, back, or side door? Who can tell? We tried the back and found ourselves interrupting a private dinner party. We turned around and made our way to the patio where we were awkwardly greeted by a bar-tender who yelled to the only visible server (she seemed to be the only person who cared that we were there). He told us to sit wherever we wanted, then disappeared to find some menus. When he finally came back we ordered drinks, which never came, and began to look over the menu. This was by far the most confusing menu I've ever seen, nothing sounded good. Fried guacamole anyone? We gave them 5 more minutes to bring our drinks and then walked out. The only good thing about this restaurant was the fact that it was easy to make a quick escape! If you are looking for awful service and over-priced food, then look no further. However, if you enjoy a good meal, then steer clear of Trios Grill!

2 Thank kfraga212
Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Chef”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

In my opinion you are off to a good start when the restaurant has a chef. I have eaten at Trios about 10 times and only 1 time did they not exceed my expectations. This place is located off the beaten path. If you are in Cedar Hill and looking for a great meal vs. an ok meal you should stop in and give them a try. Your taste buds will Thank You!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank dirtrider2
Cedar Hill, Texas
“Delightful chef-operated restaurant. Please stay in Cedar Hill!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I love this place. I have been going for years now. The first time I walked around the back at night, to the open-air bar area and outdoor dining pavilions, with the brick waterfall and fireplace, I picked up the vibe of the Hill Country!

I have sampled their menu over the years, and the quality of ingredients, the unique southwestern-style sauces, are always consistently great.

The outdoor areas are thoughtfully planned, with swamp coolers, fans and misters.

I always enjoy the steak fajitas, but everything on the menu is good. I don't want to sway anyone into trying a particular dish, because part of the fun of this place is the adventure of trying new dishes, which have all been very good to outstanding.

Enjoy!

• Visited September 2013
“Best kept secret in Cedar Hill.”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Love this place. For a romantic dinner or a place to have a drink. Inside quite candle lit atmosphere. Cheif will come out and talk with you. Very personal. Thr food is great! Didnt have anything I didnt enjoy. Deserts to die for. If you want something more casual just step outside and sit at the rap around bar and patio. With a outside see through fireplace, water falls and big screen for large parties. Watch the games on there tv and have a beer. Great place.

• Visited July 2013