See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I took a road trip and picked our hotels while on the road. We knew we were going to Waco after Dallas so we selected the hotel in Cedar Hill. The woman at the reception desk, Trinette I believe, was super warm and welcoming. She even called us about 20 minutes after we checked in to make sure the room was satisfactory. If you’ve ever stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, you know they’re all designed the same so what makes the experience different are the employees!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ashley L
MSM689, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Hill, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

WOW! Thank you for pointing that out. Yes we are very blessed to have Trinette on our team. We take pride on the level of service that we provide to our value customers such as yourself. I am glad that you left the hotel with a memorable experience. I will be more than happy to share your feedback with Trinette, so that she can celebrate for making one of our value customer stay with us a memorable experience. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be at your service.

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

The property is not bad, the rooms are not bad but lacking in organizational structure with certain staff members but the effort is there. The hotel is right is the highway but not a lot of noise. There are restaurants nearby, movie theatre and plenty of shopping.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
MSM689, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Hill, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay. We always welcome our customers feedback. We want to know truly how our customer feel about how hotel. Our job is t continue working on all areas to ensure that we meet and exceed all expectation.
We appreciate the opportunity to be at your service and we look forward seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

I stay at many holiday inn exp locations across Texas. This is the first 5 star rating I've given right away. Very clean hotel. Staff was excellent. Located in an area with multiple good restaurants and shops.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business

YEAHHHHHH, There is nothing far greater than being the first to lead the way. Thank you so much for rating our hotel a 5 Star! We truly appreciate that. We also want to use this opportunity to formally thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be at your service. We were delighted to have you here, and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

I had such a pleasant stay at this hotel. I was there during an extremely busy time but had made my reservation a month prior. I had to unexpectedly stay an extra night and the rooms were completely booked. The manager kept me updated about cancellations and eventually I was able to get a room for one more night without having to change rooms. Thank you for going out of your way to see that I was accommodated! Beds were awesome, too!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank breeland

Having the opportunity to put a smile on our value customers faces make a positive impact on our daily routine.thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. And thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

Check-in was incredibly slow. Later discovered the door to the room didn't lock from the outside. Reported the issue to the hotel manger. Three hours later the problem was still not resolved and the manager and maintenance had left for the day. Night manager moved us from our double queen for 3 people to a handicap king and pull out sofa. What a terrible inconvenience to repack/unpack everything again after a long day of travel! Also, couldn't call the elevator on the floor so had to use stairs to move all our things. To top it off, the shower head was broken in the new unit. Reported that issue to manager at 7:30am today. It's 8:30pm and issue still has not been resolved. Guess I'll have to take a shower on my knees again tonight. Staff was rude and incredibly unresponsive. Will NEVER stay here again!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
MSM689, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Hill, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

We're sorry that you didn't enjoyed your stay with us. In response to your comments I was actually glad that our staff took this situation very seriously and upgraded you to a king suites and you were moved to a new room immediately once the complaint was reported to the front desk. Upon our investigation we didn't find any broken shower or anything wrong with the new room shower, that you were moved too. I understand your frustration to be move to another room since it was after hours and maintenance already left fr the day. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused to you. . The room door in question was replaced with a new lock. Thank you for sharing your concern regarding your most recent stay with us