All reviewsexperience at la quintawafflesroom was cleanfree nightbiscuits and gravywithin mileswill stay there againexcellent hotelearly checknice sizerecommend this hotelnice place to staycerealdallaspillowsdeskaccommodations
Reviewed October 5, 2010

Traveled to Cedar Hill and stayed at the LaQuinta. The rooms were very nice - asian theme. All items were new and very clean. Would return to same location when I visit the area.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank tlw911
Reviewed July 19, 2009

This La Quinta Inn is a BEAUTIFUL place! It's brand new, and it shows. Rooms were very spacious, and I fell in love with the bathroom.

Check in and check out was easy - my husband handled all this, and he had no complaints. I was only there 2 nights, so I did not have very much interaction with the staff - we usually chose to enter and exit through a side door (which does require a key to enter).

I only had 2 complaints about this hotel.
#1: The walls were thin - I could hear the family in the next room yelling and jumping and running until midnight (they obviously had a misbehaving children). We could also hear people yelling outside as they jumped in the pool. The yelling kids is not the hotel's fault, but La Quinta should have made the walls thicker.

#2: The pool had absolutely NO shade!!!!! Here we are, in 100 PLUS degree weather in Texas, and the pool has no shade??? Not even the building itself provided any sort of shade. The pool looked beautiful, but we elected to not swim, since there was absolutely no relief from the sun. I would recommend that La Quinta's management fix this ASAP, since we get sun like this in Texas quite often.

Overall, would I recommend this hotel to a friend? Most definitely. I travelled with 2 young children, and other then the two problems listed above, I enjoyed this hotel.

It is a very short distance from Cedar Hill State Park. There is a huge shopping center just down the highway. It's not that big a deal to drive from here to Dallas, either - easy access to the Farmer's Market!

Also, breakfast was GREAT! They have a HUGE selection of food to eat in the morning. You can even get waffles - they have a waffle machine with a soda-fountain-like filled with the best waffle batter I've ever had. Just make sure you follow the directions closely!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank MissDusty
Reviewed June 23, 2009

I love your hotel. It is so clean, the staff are friendly and helpful. The beds are wonderful and the breakfast is awsome. I travel weekly and will always stay in your hotel when I am in Dallas.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business