All reviewsexperience at la quintawafflesroom was cleanfree nightbiscuits and gravywithin mileswill stay there againexcellent hotelearly checknice sizerecommend this hotelnice place to staycerealdallaspillowsdeskaccommodations
Reviewed January 12, 2014

During my stay at La Quinta, the staff was very courteous and friendly. The rate of the room was comparable to others in this same area. The room was very nice and extremely clean. I would recommend this hotel to others traveling in this area!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Curious517460
Reviewed December 9, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for business and it was very nice. Rooms were very spacious and clean. The breakfast was one of the best I have encountered. The staff was attentive. Overall this hotel was a great value.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Voyager510919
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I enjoyed my stay here very much. The rooms were large and comfortable (I upgrade to a suite for an extra $10). The hotel is very well run, clean and I would definitely return to this location. My only complaint was that the breakfast didn't start until about 45 minutes late than the sign said. It appeared that the breakfast staff partied really hard the night before because they were hurting very much.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I loved my stay in cedar hill in texas. everything in the rooms were nice and clean. I plan on making another trip next week and in december! the room I stayed was a king size and all the furniture was up to date and they also had flat screen tv's. I enjoyed every minute of my stay and I plan on coming back very soon and would recommend any family or friends to stay at that hotel if possible.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends