All reviews stay at la quinta waffles room was clean biscuits and gravy within miles nice size early check very nice hotel recommend this hotel the staff was friendly and helpful a great place to stay excellent stay enjoyed my stay business trip sleepover dallas cereal
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I've stayed here many times and have never had a bad experience. The staff is friendly and everything works in the room. Beds are the best and so are the pillows. I wouldn't stay anywhere else when I'm in this area.

Room tip: Ask for a downstairs room when making your resv.
Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2013

rooms are beatifully set,we were family of 6 and a puppy and we were very comfy everyone had their own space.As hot as it was in Dallas that week it was nice to b able to enjioy the pool without the 3 degree temp.Next trip to Dallas LaQuinta here we come:)!!!

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Sunshine490362
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The hotel, it's staff and value were all GREAT!!! The breakfast was plentiful. The hotel was very clean and accommodating. Convenient location as well!! I was really glad that the hotel was non smoking, I took my youth from my church for a sleepover and they enjoyed it so much, especially the swimming pool!!

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed July 8, 2013

As I business traveler I was scheduled here for a week. The hotel fills with kids from the local sports venue (I noticed this on a previous post but that usually isn't a problem). Well it is. Kids yelling, laughing banging around until after midnight. I called the front desk to complain and the response was that they can't control what they guests do. Well, they are right - I checked out after two nights. This is a party hotel- I can't believe any business person would find this relaxing or appropriate for a good night's sleep. Maybe it was just my floor, but when I asked to switch rooms I was treated as if I was being unreasonable. Shame on you La Quinta. This is one awful hotel.

Date of stay: July 2013
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised. My husband and I were traveling cross country with our dog. We stayed at this hotel and I will say that this was THE CLEANEST pet friendly hotel I have ever stayed in. The room was clean, there was absolutely no odor from pets in the room, elevator, lobby or common areas. Clean sheets, bath, etc. There is a guest laundry on the second floor that cost $1 to wash and $1 to dry. I only had one complaint and that was that the breakfast was not very appealing. Otherwise, this was a great stay for us and we would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: May 2013