All reviews experience at la quinta waffles room was clean free night biscuits and gravy within miles will stay there again excellent hotel early check nice size recommend this hotel nice place to stay cereal dallas pillows desk accommodations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I was a little hesitant about staying here as I knew La Quinta welcomes animals and my husband has allergies. However, the price was right and I knew we would only be in the room for sleeping. There was no trace of any animal activity in our room or the common areas, the hotel was clean and fresh. The staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly and the breakfast is more than most "free" breakfast at other hotels. We stayed a couple of nights and one morning the hotel was full. There was still plenty for everybody to eat even though other guest were not considerate. We would stay here again with pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank szamp
A La Quinta traveler
Tyler, Texas
Reviewed February 21, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I loved the hotel. My son and I enjoyed the free "hot" breakfast. There are not many hotels in the area within the same price range that offer a "free hot breakfast". I look forward to many more stays at La Quinta Inn.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family