WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Cedar Hill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Dallas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Paid a little more than expected, but my room was clean, no wierd smells, and a good shower. Few kids running around so that speaks volumes (no pets, no day care) but I was pleasantly received and got a cheaper rate than trip advisor.

• Stayed July 2013
Dallas, Texas, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

The rooms are filthy, the service by the owner Mrs. Patel was unaccecptal. Mrs. Patel yelled at my 67 yr old disabled mother, and mocked her. When I told her I was going to report her, she laughed and said nothing could be done to her because she owned the place. She believes she is untouchable. She stated she did not care about the Ramada name and that she didn't need them. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Shanon V

Travelers are raving about these Cedar Hill hotels

New Bern, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

I cannot recommend this place, where Customer Service is concerned. Although the beds are comfortable and the towels are replaced with fresh clean ones, daily, the woman who runs this place has a terrible attitude problem!
The two men who work with her are nice, and respectful. But the woman does not have the proper attitude to be working at a hotel dealing directly with the public! She disrespected my wife and myself, made us feel like we were stupid, and actually accused us of something we would never do! We even witnessed her argue with a couple of customers over some very minor issue that wouldn't affect anybody! We were shocked, needless to say.
The housekeeping staff was nice.Unfortunately that will not save this hotel if that woman stays!
Although she was using her native language when arguing with her housekeeping staff, it did not sound good!
In my opinion, stay away from this hotel! The customer service is bad!

Room Tip: Not at this hotel!!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank RoadDog908
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

I'm in a school that pays for my hotel stay and the lady shows no respect for the people in the school....I have been staying in thethe HELLtel for about a month the man downstairs will talk to me with some respect. He comes to check on you if he thinks something is wrong....but his wife acts like she don't want to be at work she switchs my room my wife and mother call me everyday and both have an issue every time they call she told my mother I get to many phone calls and hung up on her....she made my stay here very uncomfortable......I'm a smoker IN A SMOKING ROOM she told me if she finds out that I'm smoking in the room she will kick me out so I have 2 ashtrays in my room for nothing.....there is a hole in the shower that was fixed with 2 strips of tape....your free breakfast will be coffee A Danish and the worlds smallest bowl of Cheerios.....please don't throw your money in the garbage go to a hotel where they take pride in their guest

• Stayed May 2012
BEST WESTERN PLUS Duncanville Dallas
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Duncanville
TownePlace Suites Dallas DeSoto
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Desoto

Been to Magnuson Hotel Cedar Hill? Share your experiences!