“Sucked”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Cedar Hill
Reviewed December 23, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Paid a little more than expected, but my room was clean, no wierd smells, and a good shower. Few kids running around so that speaks volumes (no pets, no day care) but I was pleasantly received and got a cheaper rate than trip advisor.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The rooms are filthy, the service by the owner Mrs. Patel was unaccecptal. Mrs. Patel yelled at my 67 yr old disabled mother, and mocked her. When I told her I was going to report her, she laughed and said nothing could be done to her because she owned the place. She believes she is untouchable. She stated she did not care about the Ramada name and that she didn't need them. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shanon V
Reviewed November 9, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I cannot recommend this place, where Customer Service is concerned. Although the beds are comfortable and the towels are replaced with fresh clean ones, daily, the woman who runs this place has a terrible attitude problem!
The two men who work with her are nice, and respectful. But the woman does not have the proper attitude to be working at a hotel dealing directly with the public! She disrespected my wife and myself, made us feel like we were stupid, and actually accused us of something we would never do! We even witnessed her argue with a couple of customers over some very minor issue that wouldn't affect anybody! We were shocked, needless to say.
The housekeeping staff was nice.Unfortunately that will not save this hotel if that woman stays!
Although she was using her native language when arguing with her housekeeping staff, it did not sound good!
In my opinion, stay away from this hotel! The customer service is bad!

Room Tip: Not at this hotel!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RoadDog908
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I'm in a school that pays for my hotel stay and the lady shows no respect for the people in the school....I have been staying in thethe HELLtel for about a month the man downstairs will talk to me with some respect. He comes to check on you if he thinks something is wrong....but his wife acts like she don't want to be at work she switchs my room my wife and mother call me everyday and both have an issue every time they call she told my mother I get to many phone calls and hung up on her....she made my stay here very uncomfortable......I'm a smoker IN A SMOKING ROOM she told me if she finds out that I'm smoking in the room she will kick me out so I have 2 ashtrays in my room for nothing.....there is a hole in the shower that was fixed with 2 strips of tape....your free breakfast will be coffee A Danish and the worlds smallest bowl of Cheerios.....please don't throw your money in the garbage go to a hotel where they take pride in their guest

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank thatguyg

Been to Magnuson Hotel Cedar Hill? Share your experiences!