This was our first visit to this resort and we really had a great time even with a few glitches. First off the room was spacious, clean and with a great bathroom. We overlooked the horses which was a plus for our children. Tons of activities for the kids to participate it. We decided to do the GPS scavenger hunt which was fun but rather pricey. I really think that it should be priced by family and not individual. We also did the rock wall and zip line. So much fun! There were great activities that were put on by the recreation department. The highlights were the foam pit and the gyroscope. Everyone was so kind and helpful. The employees seem to really enjoy their job.
Our glitches were in the Firewheel Cafe. First off, the service was awful. it was not uncommon for us to have to go get a pitcher to refill our own water and orange juice. We even had to remove our own buffet dishes. I could partially understand if the restaurant was busy but we were never there during prime time. Also, the busboy dropped half eaten food bowls that he brought to our table all over the top of our 5 yr old. The busboy felt really bad and apologized repeatedly. While I understand accidents happen it would have been nice if a manager would have come by to apologize himself. If this would have happened in any other restaurant the manage would have especially when it involves a small child.
We had a great time and hope to come back but the dining service needs to drastically improve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 492 room resort located 17 miles from Austin offers chapionship golf, exquisite dining, outdoor adventure activities and full spa service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelUp, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Lost Pines Resort
- Lost Pines Bastrop
- Hyatt Cedar Creek
- Lost Pines Resort Bastrop Texas
- Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort And Spa
- Lost Pines Hyatt