We just returned from an incredible week at Blisswood. We were looking for a place to get away from everything, decompress, spend time together and with God. We knew this was a special place the moment we pulled into the gate to be greeted by a pasture of bluebonnets. We stayed in the Texas Farmhouse, which was perfect for a couple that is dating, but seeking to honor God as well. The front porch was the perfect place for coffee and to catch the incredible sunrise through the trees. The pasture behind the house was where we enjoyed the sunset each night among the most beautiful field of bluebonnets we have ever seen. The beds were very comfortable and we enjoyed cooking breakfast together in the kitchen.
We took advantage of horseback riding, trap shooting, a couples massage on our back porch overlooking the bluebonnets, and an unforgettable picnic lunch at the gazebo at Enchanted Lake. Carol, Skeeter, and Armando were all so warm and helpful. They went over and above to make sure that we were well taken care of. We will never forget the long walks, our talks on the porch, and enjoying each other. This was everything we had hoped it would be. Blisswood has become very special to us and I just know we will be regulars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BlissWood Bed and Breakfast Ranch is an authentic Texas experience like no other. Unwind in the peaceful country setting amidst majestic live oaks, open ranch land, and our fully stocked fishing pond. Choose from 18 unique Texas Hill Country lodging options including turn-of-the-century Texas Homes, a Hawaiian themed Oasis, The Enchanted Cabin by the Lake or a contemporary Texas ranch house. Enjoy simple life in the calming surroundings of our working Texas Hill Country guest ranch, where animals abound including horses, chickens, dogs, cats, pot bellied pigs, deer, peacocks, and even American Bison. Enjoy numerous ranch activities including horseback riding, archery, animal feeding tours, fishing and more! Our breathtaking 650 acre Texas guest ranch is ideally located only an hour west of Houston, and 2 hours to San Antonio and Austin. Come experience a laid back and authentic Texas experience, perfect for romantic getaways and family vacations alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BlissWood Bed and Breakfast Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blisswood b&b At Lehmann Legacy Ranch Hotel Cat Spring
- Blisswood Bed And Breakfast At Lehmann Legacy Ranch