“Good food, but slow.”

Milano's Pizza
Ranked #16 of 40 Restaurants in Carthage
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Call ahead. It takes longer to get the food than I would like. I know it is not fast food, but there are other better Italian Restaurants that do not take as long.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

In mining communities you can be very limited on dining choices, Carthage Texas is on of those communities. Some times when I am on the road I just want to grab a pizza or sandwich and head bact to my room, I had one of those days adn Milano's was the choice for the evening. First it was late afternoon and they were very slow. I was not greeted at the door, I located a menu and had vust picked it up when the cashier said rudely "What do you want!?", I had not decided because I had not even opened the menu. I decided on a pizza and ordered it, 20 minutes later I recieved my pizza, in the mean time I was not even asked if I wanted to order a drink, disappointing to say the least. Milano's has stores in the area and sure hope they were not all like that. I may try another one the next time I am in the area, but I will not go back to that one. By the way the pizza was alright, not great, just OK.

1  Thank bsgrilling