$90
$55
$45
Hotels.com
$94
All reviewsfront deskstayed for nightsstaff was friendly and helpfulroad noiseroom was cleannice hotelhandsfuneralhalf
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel and it is one of the best ever!! The staff is very friendly and helpfull. But I am writing this review for another reason. I was 2 hours from my office the other day and needed to print a work order to complete a job. I walked in and ask the lady at the front desk for a huge favor. She ask me if I was a priority club member and I said I was and showed her my priority card. She never ask another question, just handed me a key card to the business center and said "help yourself to the business center and print whatever you need." Not only did it save me 4 hours of driving, I would not have been able to complete the order that day. I love to stay at Holiday Inn Express and this is just one of the reasons why. Thank you so much for helping make my appointment on time and I will be staying with you all again. Your the best!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I travel for business to Carthage often, and first thing on my checklist is to book a room in this hotel. The staff is fantastic, especially Laura, whose customer service is incredible. She is very pleasant, sharp and makes sure that your stay is pleasant. If you have any issues, she gets them taken care of quickly.
The rooms are spacious, clean and well tended to. I would recommend anyone visiting or passing through Carthage to check this hotel first.

Room Tip: Ask Laura for a room away from the loop. It is quieter. Try the top floor first so you don't have to hear footsteps in the morning.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank VJ K
Reviewed September 6, 2012

When we arrived at the hotel on our motorcycles, the hotel manager, Michelle Jones, greeted us outside. It was a hot day so she gave all 6 of us free bottles of water immediately. She checked us in in no time. I had forgotten my Priority Club rewards card. Michelle searched for my account and made sure to add my points for that nights stay as well as the stay from the night before in Hearne, TX.

Her hospitality was extremely refreshing and showed that she really cares about taking care of her guests.

We will definitely stay again on future rides!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Missir
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Our room was large, well appointed and amazingly quiet. Nice pillows. The breakfast was abundant, full of variety and, oh dear, the biscuits and gravy. Yum. Don't miss the pancake machine. Just push the button and in a minute 1, 2, 3 hot pancakes come popping out. After the biscuits and gravy I still had to try the pancake deal. The staff is simply over the top...welcoming, friendly, helpful and well informed about all the activities available in the area. This was a weekend to remember and I have made reservations to return next year.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank beckyb982
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The most pleasurable hotel experience we can remember. From the front desk to the housekeeping personnel, everything was simply perfect. Michelle was untiring in her efforts to see that everyone's expectations were met and even exceeded. Our room was large, clean and beautifully decorated. We will surely return next year for the Texas County Music Hall of Fame annual show. Thank you all at the Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: I'm sure all their rooms are equally great.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple