“Queso dip is bueno!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2012

As are the tacos, quacamole and chicken tortilla soup. I used to work next door to this one and went over all the time for lunch. Their chips are light and crisp and any of the meals are delicious.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I absolutely love this place!! Best salsa, fajitas,nothing bad on the menu at all!!

Reviewed April 20, 2012

The best swirl's in town. This by far is my favorite mexican restaurant from the swirl's to queso to the beef fajita's and the apple pie dessert...Nothing beats it.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

My husband and I have frequented La Hacienda Ranch for the past 10 years and the first 5 years it was a very good, consistant food and service. The later 5 years it has consistantly gotten worse. This last visit it took the waiter 15 minutes to even come over to ask for a drink order. We new what we wanted, the fajitas for 2, so we also ordered our meal at the same time we ordered our drinks. It was another 10 minutes before the waiter brought our drinks. We ordered our onions and green peppers on our fajitas well done as we always do, when the food came the waiter had only turned in an order for one order of fajitas and the onions had been put in a deep fryer to BURN them, there was even 2 french fries out of the deep fryer on my fajita plate. In about another 15 minutes he brought the other order of fajitas, this time the onions were barely cook! Don't think we will be going back anytime soon, a better place for mexican food is El Fenix, and the food and the service there is always great!!

Reviewed March 11, 2012

My oh my what a disappointment. We went on a Friday night- called ahead for seating- when we arrived they said it would be 30 minutes- there were no other parties waiting...there were only 6 of us and it took them over an hour to seat us.

Then our waitress took our drink orders 3 waters, 3 cokes- and didn't return with them for 25 minutes! We then ordered guacamole and queso - she made the guac table side but only used two avocados for $ 10 bucks (felt ripped off but it was worse when she dropped 1/4 of the avacado on the tray she made it on- but thankful she didn't pick it up and put it in the dish) we asked for plates since that would be easier for the 6 of us, the queso arrived - we asked for plates again since we never got them when we asked the first time- that took another 20 minutes (I could've drove home grabbed plates and brought them back before she did) then the queso was cold- I told the waitress and she said sorry but didn't offer to warm it up or get us a hot one. We were questioning ourselves if we shoud order dinner since it could take forever - we did order and our food was delivered in 20 minutes or so no complaints on that-

We all ordered fajitas thinking it was probably the quickest thing to make- the steak was salty and the chicken was dry and the shrimp cooked so well it was like chewing on rubber. All of us experienced the paper-like wrapping on our onions -Yuck overall food was a 2.

The waitress was a 1 if that's the lowest- We looked around for a manager but we didn't see any walking around, I actually walked around trying to find someone that was in charge- how can one manage a restaurant and not be seen?

We wonder what happenend to this place, it once was our favorite place to eat with friends every Friday night. It wasn't only the waitress but the quality of our meals- There are so many good mexican restaurants - don't waste your time or money here.