“Can be an annoying place to eat when they are crowded”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of CiCi's Pizza

CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #171 of 312 Restaurants in Carrollton
Cuisines: Pizza
The Colony
“Can be an annoying place to eat when they are crowded”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2009

The food is decently priced. It is basic buffet servings of pizza, pasta, salad and a couple desserts. Good place to go with a child, they have video games. I certainly would not go here unless I was with my son. I have been here twice. The first time was very very very annoying, everytime a customer entered or left the restaurant, one or more of the staff would yell out Hi Welcome to CiCi's or Thank You for Coming to CiCi's. This made it hard to enjoy your meal, especially since it was very crowded and we were close to the area where the staff work. It seemed like every 10-30 seconds there was yelling. I think they need to tone it down a little, but I know the management encourages it. Why they think people want to be yelled at or hear yelling while they are eating is beyond me. The other time we went here, the restaurant was not crowded and it wasn't so loud. I would definetely tell people not to go when they are packed.