“Underwhelming” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dallas, TX
“Underwhelming”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

So I was curious and decided to try out the new restaurant in the area. It was very appealing to the eye and is a NASCAR fan's dream in terms of the decor. Unfortunately, you go to restaurants for the food and not the decor. Not only was the menu complex and confusing, the food itself was average and the Triple Atomic hot wings were not even spicy.

Visited January 2013

Lajitas, Texas
“GREAT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

I drove past this place and wondered what it really was, so one Saturday we dropped in and were pleasantly surprised. Great food, and service. Our waiter gave us the history of the place and it was quite interesting. The decor is great, especially if you are a car enthusiast. Try it, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited December 2012
Houston, Texas
“First visit food presentation and food Good, 2nd visit Ooops!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

First night visit on 12/14 and I had the quesadillas with cheese only and fries and the had a special that night of a Long Island tea. Received food faster than any restaurant I have been to. It was served on a plate with pico and my fries were in a separate dish. Ok! Since we had a coupon for being first timers my husband and I went again on Saturday. I ordered the same thing, but this time my order came out with chicken on it ( I am a vegetarian) in a basket with about 10 French fries. I sent it back to remove the chicken. This time the cheese was not melted all the way through, fries were cold and the presentation was not like the first night. They need consistency.

• Visited December 2012
Dallas, TX
“Good Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

My husband & I with our little one went to eat brunch here on Sunday. I have to say it was pretty good. They had a salad bar, fruit, carving station with brisket, omelette station, waffles, chicken wings with different sauces for you to put on them, sausage, bacon, potatoes, & more including desserts. Our food was really good. I think the location has only been open for a few weeks and we were a little surprised that there were not more people eating the brunch. The restaurant probably had about 20+ people while we were there and we were 2 of the 4 that ate from the brunch area. Maybe they need a little while to build up clientele for brunch but I would go again. The service was good - we got there at the start of brunch at 10:30am

• Visited September 2012