“Nostalgia” 5 of 5 bubbles

Blooms Candy & Soda Pop Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Shopping in Carrollton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Dallas, Texas, United States
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Nostalgia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

such a fun and bright shop! all the vintage and delicious candy that you've been dreaming about. They also have candy, sweets and treats from movies, tv shows, and comic books and fun assortment of sodas too!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Ashley R

Dallas, Texas
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Love this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Our first experience with a soda/candy store was Pop's on Route 66 in Oklahoma. So when we found this place we were excited. Its still a few miles from our house, but its close. My boyfriend loves old favored sodas, and LOVES to try them all! So its a fun place for us to load up on many items for him to try and to buy all his favorites. The owner helped us find and ordered for us one of the sodas we tried in OK. That was great, we purchased a case. Also this store has a ton of old candies and special items. I think its a great asset to the downtown square in Carrollton. We will be back,many many times!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank skalvarado
Joplin, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Quaint Shop in Downtown Carrollton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband and I love glass bottle sodas, so we seek out these little shops wherever we go. I love this little Candy/Soda Boutique in Downtown Carrollton. It is very small, but they have a large selection of both nostalgic candy and soda. If you will be a frequent shopper, be sure to ask about their soda loyalty program (Something like buy 5, get your 6th free). It's great soda and the prices are very reasonable (especially for a special trip). My only complaint is that I wish they featured more Cream Sodas, my personal favorite, but that is a personal request.

This would be a perfect spot for a progressive dinner date, a daddy/daughter date night, or a fun night out with the family!

Visited March 2012