“Not Worth the Money”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We have been to the restaurant about 9 times and the food has gone down hill. I know it is cheap but it is still not worth it.

1  Thank patty l

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Been here several times for lunch - a lot of places to sit. It's nothing fancy but pretty good sauces and salads. Service is great! They accommodate business lunches very well..

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We arrived just after 5pm on a Saturday, since we have two small children we like to be in and out before people start to show for a relaxing evening. The decor is cute for such a small restaurant, and we elected to sit in a booth in the front. Our server was Carlo, and he was very attentive and respectful. The menu is extensive so he had to come back a few times. The menu states you get salad and garlic roll with the chicken/veal meals (ie: the non-simply pasta dishes). Carlo did explain that they'll bring bread to your table even if you just get pasta; that note is mainly for the take-out crowd. For starters we ordered the mozzarella sticks. There are 5 rather large sticks per order accompanied by a marinara sauce. They were very simple, and filling. We couldn't finish them. The garlic rolls are huge, and very fluffy. They are not as flavorful as they look and you'll need butter to enhance the flavor. For mains I ordered the Linguini with white clam sauce ($8.95) and my husband got the spaghetti with meatballs ($6.95). They were really lovely meatballs, and my linguini was lovely, however, the portion sizes aren't what I expected. Carlo said they are quite generous, but they're served on a large, very shallow bowl and even having started with bread and mozzarella sticks I was able to finish it off. All in all a comfortable restaurant, not at all crowded or loud. They played Christmas music while we were there. If you don't feel like cooking and fancy pasta this would be a good place. If we go back it will be at lunch, since they include everything with a $6.95 lunch meal.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I had the chicken with veggies in place of pasta. It was great, my friend had the shrimp with pasta, also great. Service was great by "Alley". Will go back

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Italian Villa has one virtue, it is cheap. Other than that the food is nothing special in any category. The sauce is bland.The pasta is overcooked. the service tends to be indifferent. the free rolls have been the highlight when I have visited.

1  Thank CraigF84