“Comfortable clean family friendly!”

Best Western Plus Carrizo Springs Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Carrizo Springs Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Carrizo Springs
Reviewed May 8, 2014

My room was near the front entrance and yet no noise could be heard even with the construction and traffic outside. The breakfast was very good with lots of variety including a variety of fresh fruits yogurts and cereals. Additionally they offered chorizo (spicy and delicious). My room was very very cozy with great lighting and a large comfortable chair and a desk with a sleek modern chair to match. And even though there were a lot of construction workers in, the floors stayed clean.

• Stayed: May 2014
Shaunak P, Manager at Best Western Plus Carrizo Springs Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

We would like to thank you for choosing us. We have been working on improving our breakfast and this shows us that we are going in the right direction. We take pride on keeping our hotel clean and comfortable and we would like to thank you for taking the time to stay here and wright a great review .

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Carrizo Springs Inn & Suites

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Overall my stay was very comforting! I loved everything about the hotel. (especially the breakfast) My room was a little small, but all in all it was great! The housekeepers were very nice and I loved that this hotel had cleaning services other than just the morning. The front desk clerk, joe was very polite. He called my room about 30 minutes after I checked in and made sure everything was okay and not alot of hotels check on their guest once their checked in. He even delivered cookies to my room! He truly made me feel like a guest! I really enjoyed Carrizo Springs's Best Western and I would definitely come back again!

• Stayed: April 2014
Shaunak P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Carrizo Springs Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Thank you so much for taking you time out to give us a great review. We have been working on improving our breakfast and it looks like we are going in the right direction.
This will help us motivate our staff members. Thank you and hope to see you soon at Best Western Plus Carrizo Springs, TX.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

My room was on the 2nd floor slightly off center from the entrance. I awoke at 1:30 AM to a group of guys drinking and yelling right outside the entrance not 15 feet away. I called down to the front desk and he said he would handle it. I was awoken three more times betwen 1:30 and 3:30 by the same group. The 2nd time I called the front desk he said "I told them to be quiet". The 3rd time I called I said if he didn't do something I was going to call the cops myself. They finally stopped, but not sure if the front desk did anything or they finally decided to go to bed. Point is, it should have neever come to this. There is absolutely no way that the front desk did know this happeneing and it should have been shut down immediately instead of letting it drag on for two hours. I suspect the guys drinking and yelling were buddies of the front desk clerk.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Shaunak P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Carrizo Springs Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

I am truly sorry your stay went so badly.

This information does help us on where we need to improve. I have investigated on the people that where outside that late in the nigh. We are truly sorry for not providing you a great stay.

I hope you would consider staying with us again so we can prove that we are a great hotel and a quite one.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

The staff was very friendly and professional both in actions and appearance.The appearance (both interior and exterior) really made this location standout. My only issue is with the overall value only being fair as the room rate was 35% higher than other comparable hotels I frequent.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for the kind words!

It is great to hear we took care of you so well.

Thank you for the kind review and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

The best western is a brand new hotel, but it is apparent they only cater to the oilfield customers. Not impressed with front desk staff customer service skills. No warm welcome feeling. Felt insecure and it didn't help that when I checked in there were several other people there and the front desk staff hangs over the key and verbally calls out my room number for everyone to hear. Usually, at other hotels they simply point to it on the card envelope. Just didn't feel safe there.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Shaunak P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Carrizo Springs Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Thank you for the feedback.

We do cater to all guests and are in the process of making significant changes to insure all of our guests get perfect service.

You are correct in that staff should not be mentioning room numbers out loud; I have instructed that staff not mention the room number and I will continue to stress it.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

This was the most over priced, lowest value motel that I have ever stayed at in the USA, Mexico and Europe. A one year old motel with soiled furniture. The check in and check out experiences were very poor, as if the staff just did not care. This is an old, run down oil patch area, but the motel cost was equivalent to an exotic resort area.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am truly sorry your stay went so badly.

Although I wish we had received a better review, it does help to get information like this so that we can improve.

We are just one and half years old therefore not old, however, I assure you that I take your comments seriously and we will take a strong look at the issues to get things better cleaned up.

Our staff is very new but since your stay they have all gone through significant training and they will are doing a much better job with guest service and attentiveness.

I hope you would consider staying with us again so we can prove that we are a great hotel.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

New, nice and clean and the staff is attentive. First off, my room was painted mint green (2nd floor). Other annoyances: Never did find the remote to the TV. The bedspread is really thin; easy to wash I suppose but not so warm... The next item is hard to explain: there is a light fixture on the ceiling directly above the bed. For whatever reason, there is a soft white light that continuously flashes, almost like a slow strobe effect. This is a pricey hotel for a Best Western. On the upside, the breakfast was good. Lots of hot/cold choices.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank David H
Shaunak P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Carrizo Springs Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

We appreciate your feedback regarding the light issue. We will look into that immediately.

Thank you for the positive response on the breakfast...we have been looking for a good mix and a good cook/attendant and I think we've found her!

We hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Carrizo Springs
Hampton Inn Carrizo Springs
Hampton Inn Carrizo Springs
#1 of 7 in Carrizo Springs
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#4 of 7 in Carrizo Springs
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carrizo Springs
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Car...
#3 of 7 in Carrizo Springs
#6 of 7 in Carrizo Springs
Sagebrush Hotel
Sagebrush Hotel
#1 of 4 in Crystal City

Been to Best Western Plus Carrizo Springs Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!