“Bring a Huge Appetite!”

J W''s Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Carmine
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Bring a Huge Appetite!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Portions are enormous! Service is super friendly. It's not "health" food, nor is it gourmet. But it IS yummy fried catfish, chicken fried steak, onion rings, that sort of thing. Prices are very fair, and overall this was a satisfying supper out.

• Visited April 2013

Burton, Texas
“Ah-Mazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

My husband and I eat here at LEAST once a week. Every night has a specific special and we enjoy all of them! My personal favorite is the CFS. My husband loves the chicken tender plate. Any time our friends or family come in from out of town, they request to eat here!

• Visited March 2013
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

Excellent selection, particularly the coconut cream pie! Others in my party ordered the onion rings, steak, and a salad. None of us were unhappy with our orders!

Visited April 2013
Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States
“Great Food and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We eat here everytime we sell at Antique Week in Warrenton. The steaks are nice and thick and delicious. My Hubby had the baked catfish with mashed sweet potatoes and said it was very good. The wait staff is always pleasant. We highly recommend eating here. It costs us about $35 for the 2 of us. You can spend more or less depending on what you order.

Houston, TX
“Part of the new Village Market / Valero Station.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

We stopped in at the Village Market on our way home from Lake Somerville today. It shares the building with the steak house. The people inside were awesome. I wanted to see if they had things that I needed for my next camping trip so that I would not have to pack it with me. They are very well stocked with can stuff, frozen stuff, and fresh stuff. The woman helping me even asked if there was anything they didnt have and that they would get it for me.They even have something I haven't seen in 40 years. They have TV bait shrimp ! That brings back memories of fishing with my Grandfather at his ranch. This is a brand new store. Its in a cool little antique shop road front community. It is just up the road from the lake on highway 290 in Carmine Texas.

• Visited March 2013