“Awesome Restaurant!”

Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Restaurant!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Excellent selection, particularly the coconut cream pie! Others in my party ordered the onion rings, steak, and a salad. None of us were unhappy with our orders!

Visited April 2013

Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We eat here everytime we sell at Antique Week in Warrenton. The steaks are nice and thick and delicious. My Hubby had the baked catfish with mashed sweet potatoes and said it was very good. The wait staff is always pleasant. We highly recommend eating here. It costs us about $35 for the 2 of us. You can spend more or less depending on what you order.

Houston, TX
“Part of the new Village Market / Valero Station.”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We stopped in at the Village Market on our way home from Lake Somerville today. It shares the building with the steak house. The people inside were awesome. I wanted to see if they had things that I needed for my next camping trip so that I would not have to pack it with me. They are very well stocked with can stuff, frozen stuff, and fresh stuff. The woman helping me even asked if there was anything they didnt have and that they would get it for me.They even have something I haven't seen in 40 years. They have TV bait shrimp ! That brings back memories of fishing with my Grandfather at his ranch. This is a brand new store. Its in a cool little antique shop road front community. It is just up the road from the lake on highway 290 in Carmine Texas.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank lonestarbassclarinet
Houston, Texas
“Great Food and Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This restaurant is excellent. The onion rings are the best I have had in years! Absolutely greaseless! The rib eye melted in your mouth and the shrimp and oysters were VERY FRESH!

Visited January 2013
Giddings, Texas
“Great Place!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

JW's is a really good place to eat in Carmine. It looks like they are adding on or moving right next door. Their onion rings are wonderful. We like going here.

Visited September 2012