“Date Night”

Cuisines: American
Cat Spring, Texas
“Date Night”
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We have made a few date nights her and as well with the family. It's all good food and the selections are wonderful, we had the steaks that would rare right up there with any high end steak houses in the Big City..... Great taste, spiced just right and the veggies selections went well. If your traveling between Austin & Houston this is worth the stop. Be understanding towards the wait staff and things should go good.

Round Top, Texas, United States
“Great chicken too”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

the steaks are always a treat, but their chicken is always flavorful, juicy and cooked to perfection! Don't pass on the onion rings, they are worth the calories..

• Visited July 2012
Burton, Texas
“The best in Texas!”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Consistently great food. Good price. Great wait staff.

Visited July 2012
“Nice building but terrible food!”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We drove here and were thrilled to find a new restaurant in the area. Ordered Prime Ribs. I asked how they are prepared and got a funny look from the waitress... Should have my first clue! We got our steaks and they were ordered medium and cooked well done on the grill.. No Au Jus with it.. She didn't know what that was either. Came back and asked us how our food was and my hubby told her what I just said above. She apologized and a few minutes later The manager came over and rudely told my husband that he could bring him a rare steak. My husband declined and the manager walked off and rudely shook his head at my husband like he was rolling marbles around it. We got out to our truck and realized that they were passing a ribeye steak off for a 21.00 Prime Rib! That is at the very least false advertising. We are now in line at Taco Bell to feed my daughter.

Austin, Texas, United States
“One of the best steaks that I've had in years”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Had the 12 0z rib-eye which was spiced and cooked to perfection. The service could not have been better.

• Visited May 2012