“Good pizza - quick delivery!”
Review of Parziale's Pizzeria - CLOSED

Parziale's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We were delighted to find that Parziale's DELIVERS to many areas around Canyon Lake. We ordered a 12" half and half pizza plus a salad and it came within 45 minutes (pretty fast service considering it would have taken us that long to drive there and back from our house).

The pizza was pretty good - excellent Italian sausage on it and they didn't skimp on the other ingredients. The salad was HUGE and for $5 could easily feed 3 people.

They have lasanya and a few other things on the menu, plus several salads... we'll try the Greek Salad next time.

Recommended if you want delivered pizza!

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Decent pizza but Italian Garden is much better and just up the road a little ways

Reviewed October 10, 2011

Says its a family buisness but ever since it was taken over by the original owners son the food quality has gone down. they charge more and give you less. Employs are constantly in front smoking and either drinking in the back or after hours in front.

1  Thank bob467
Reviewed September 17, 2011

First, off let me say that the only reason this place is in business is because the resort is in CLOSE PROXIMITY! I personally believe there may have been a little ethnicty issue only because I spoke to a group of people outside the establishment (trying to be curtious) and heads immediately turned away! I Walk into the establishment and it doesn't even smell appetizing what so ever! The little girl behind the counter just says, "what's your name".... The pizza does not look delicious and smells like a bad mixture of someone getting a fake culinary degree online.... We aren't enthused to eat but are hungry, it's, late and we're tired. We got a pepperoni, homeade Italian sausage and mushroom with extra sauce and all I can say is, that the sauce was tastiest part. My husband and I ate enough to sustain throughout the nite but the smell was so overwhelming as soon as we were done we had to take it to the dumpster! I also ordered the Tiramisu that looked frost bitten, my husband tried it and it was frozen solid. I woke up this morning with severe stomach pain.

Reviewed August 24, 2011

Beleive it or not this place has the best pizza almost anywhere, just got back fron New york city and his pizza is as good or better, Shocking I know. Go there!