“Heavenly Coffee”
Review of Cup O' Joe

Cup O' Joe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Looking for coffee on vacation stop at Cup O’ Joe... it’s amazing! Little quaint coffee shop with lots to offer such as breakfast and lunch! Well worth skipping the drive to Star Bucks!! Will visit again when we go back!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

This is probably one of the coziest and most inviting cafes I’ve ever been to! Everyone was so sweet and friendly! I’ve visited several different coffee shops within Canyon Lake and these guys by far had the best white chocolate mocha(my go to ) ..and I have high standards because I’m from Seattle lol. I also had one of their breakfast egg and cheese pastries and a chocolate cream cheese muffin and they were both soo delicious! I’ve already been back a second time and plan on continuing to drop in while I live here. If you haven’t checked it out it’s a must! :)

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2017

Excellent breakfast sandwiches and good coffee. Also nice muffins and scones. A little higher priced than the coffee and donut shop across the street but better quality.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Nice little place with some seating. You can get a quick coffee and pastry. Service was very friendly.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed June 19, 2016

Love the wi-fi, newspaper, and Kolache's, pastries too. Good cup of Joe most anything you like. I'll always go back and grab a cup. Poppy is home grown goodness.

Date of visit: June 2016