“A Weekly Treat!”

Add it.
The Wild Herb Tea Room
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My husband and I are business owners in Sattler and try to support the other local business owners first. This is a treat when it comes to Verbena. We visit every week and are always beyond pleased with not only the great service, but the constant in the food. Everything on the menu is wonderful, fresh, and tasty. It never fails us. By far our favorite place to eat in the area!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Love the food here. I always get take out so I can't comment on the restaurant service but the food has always been very good. My family loves the oversized sandwiches and great salads.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I joined three friends here last Wednesday and loved it! It's a very quaint and sweet place to visit and have a great lunch, too. The menu is full of homeade selections, which makes it hard to choose just one. We had the nicest young man for our server, and he was eager to please. The adjoining gift shop had wonderful smelling scents to arouse our curiousity, as we left. This group of girlfriends will definitely stop by again soon.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Several of us had a wonderful celebratory luncheon last Tuesday for my sister's birthday. She had been there once before and loved it. I have been there 5 times myself. All were from San Antonio except one and all vow to return again even though it is an 80 mile round trip from their homes. The food was excellent, served promptly by a gracious young man who took our group picture. We learned later from the husband of the owner and proprietor of the gift shoppe that all the breads and entrees were handmade as well as all the soaps and bath salts in the gift shoppe. Even though we were all full and had take home boxes to carry, we ordered a slice of Rum Pecan Pie to share with the birthday lady. The room was filled with happy customers. I am certainly glad we did not have "lakegirl711" there to spoil our enjoyment of the Wild Herb Tea Room. We shall return for more samples of the new menu.

1  Thank snickerdoodle730
Reviewed March 2, 2013

The food was amazing, and the service was excellent! We could not make up our mind about what we wanted to order, and the waiter was MORE than patient with us! :) The atmosphere was very pleasant and inviting.

1  Thank Carol M