“Excellent Choice.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Canyon Lake
Holiday Lodge on Canyon Lake
Reviewed March 16, 2014

This was our second time at Holiday Lodge. Our first stay was about 6 years ago (give or take). The rooms have been updated since then. We really enjoyed our stay. Jennifer is awesome. Our room had 2 double beds, small kitchen incl fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee pot (starbucks coffee) & electric cooktop. It had everything we needed and was right size for myself, husband and our two teenage boys. Location is great, its just a short walk to Canyon Lake and just enough out of the crowds in New Braunfels. We will be back (hopefully this summer). The value was the best. We stayed for three nights what would have cost for one night in San Antonio. Jennifer is a wealth of info on things to do. Don't hesitate to ask.

Room Tip: Make sure and check for any specials, we received 10% for each night.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I was looking for a nice place to relax while at a convention in san marcos. We hit the jack pot! The Lodge was perfect. I felt at home Jennifer was so helpful and nice. The room was so clean and beautiful! I highly recommend you stay here!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This was a perfect start for our Spring Break! We had our son home from college and enjoyed the time away as a family. Great location if you want to head out to the outlet malls in San Marcos, Gruene (for restaurants and good live music) or Wimberley. Room was clean and well appointed. Great layout. My only suggestion would be to get refills on coffee packages (*STARBUCKS*) and towels for a two night stay. Amazing lakeview on the top of the levy. Tremendous value and a gem of a place-----we love staying at places "off the beaten path". Jennifer & Mark were great hosts.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank B F
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My stay at Holiday Lodge was stupendous. The proprietors really make you feel at home and have a wealth of suggestions of things to do in the area. The rooms were very inexpensive and had the added benefit of not feeling like a hotel room. The rooms are very nice on the inside and have many amenities that I needed, such as a smart TV, cable, and Internet. The kitchenette area is fairly small, but I wasn't doing much cooking, so that wasn't a big deal.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Our Hostess, Jennifer was an amazing Proprietor of this quaint hotel right on Canyon Lake. Our room was romantic, clean, spacious and quiet. Kitchenette and bath were amazingly styled in natural stone tile and very functional. Pics on website DO NO JUSTICE...but then again...I'm okay with that...like to keep this little hidden secret to myself!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ODonna65
Reviewed February 9, 2014

This was a delightful stay. Rooms are very nicely decorated and equipped, especially if you're staying for a while, as it has a refrigerator, microwave, cooktop and dishes. Jennifer is a great hostess, provided us with spot-on restaurant and activity recommendation. Price was among the best for.that area as well. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Room Tip: Double queens on lower level were exceptionally comfortable.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This place was quite the stay! Clean, super friendly and accommodating. I have so many things to say but I feel like I'd ruin the surprise for you, I will say this......You don't have to worry about being comfortable, loud, or not accommodated. Jennifer, before I could even asked, told me that I could stay until after my event, so I could come back, nap, and shower before hitting the road(18 hour drive). It was super quiet, everything was up to date and located in a beautiful area. Jennifer spoke with me for quite some time explaining to me the area and so on, and her husband, Mark, really made me feel comfortable over the phone and was just too friendly, sometimes you ask yourself if there are people this nice out there, because I am certainly not on their level. I hope I come back and if I do, I will stay here.

P.S. It has this real cozy feeling to it, the bed was great and the bathroom was really nice, if you stay here you'll know what I mean by "a lot of thought" goes into each room.

Room Tip: ask them for the rooms upstairs, those are the king beds
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business