“Wonderful!”

Gennaro's Trattoria
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Canyon Lake
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated, Gennaro's Trattoria serves authentic Italian cuisine, originating from Naples, Italy, made from fresh ingredients. Gennaro's Trattoria's motto is "che mangia bene, vive bene" or, "who eats well, lives well." We invite you to enjoy and enrich your life by dining with us.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The food & service was absolutely top notch! Our waiter, Bill, was pleasant, knowledgable, & personable! The servings were more than generous & delicious! The cost was more than reasonable & quite frankly we thought we should have to pay more than we did! The specials were unique & amazing! We wished they were open every day of the week ( closed Monday & Tuesday).

1  Thank Karla W

Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband and I went with another couple and the earliest reservation we could get was 9pm. I understand they only take reservations at 9 or 10 pm. The wait was long but the food was excited. The waitress was knowledgeable and friendly giving us the specials and explaining the dishes. We ate inside but if I go back in cooler months (not cold) I would see if we could sit outside on the patio. We took a peek and it was very pretty out there. Will go again.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Amazing atmosphere as well as scrumptious food. You can go in lake attire or dressed up. So gladwe looked up the ratings as we kept hearing about this Italian restaurant.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Great italian food. Great service. The traditional lasagne was good along with the one with chicken, mushroom, broccoli. Really enjoyed the chocolate raspberry cheesecake! So creamy!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We were there for lunch on a weekday. Not expecting much from seeing the restaurants just down the hill, we were pleasantly surprised with a great view. The service was great. The kitchen was accommodating with my dairy sensitivity and modified the dish for me. I ordered a more expensive item on the menu, but they offer wide range of prices on the menu and the specials are great deals.