“John & Carolyn.....Dallas........New innovative dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Silver Sage Grille

Silver Sage Grille
Ranked #5 of 62 Restaurants in Canyon Lake
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Silver Sage Grille gives you a comfortable dining experience, offering great service in a "casual-elegant" environment. Our menu is best described as American-Eclectic with Cajun and Texas inspired dishes. Fantastic Food. Great Service. Wonderful Ambience.
Dallas
“John & Carolyn.....Dallas........New innovative dining experience”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My wife & I enjoyed the evening...........loved the atmosphere and the food.......well priced menu.......great service.......outside deck almost finished with view of lake.........try the homemade banana bread pudding for dessert..........

• Visited October 2012

New Braunfels, Texas
“Get past the strip mall entrance and go in!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This was our first time there - we live in the area but didn't know it existed until friends told us about it recently.
I love calamari so had to try it with a wedge salad. The wedge was really good and really large. I was not enamored with the calamari but it was okay. My husband had the peppered shrimp appetizer with a wedge salad and his shrimp were just alright. He couldn't taste the shrimp because of the heavy pepper and slightly burned flavor. The others had an Asian salad and a fish Pontchartrain which they seemed to like. I'd go back and try something else next time! You just have to get into the restaurant and not judge the outside and strip mall entrance too harshly.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank zinniaqueen
Bulverde, Texas
“Excellant trip”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

My wiife & I wanted to try out 'The Silver Sage Grille' Restaurant on the north side of Canyon Lake. We called for reservation info but had to leave a message. We went on a Saturday evening, arriving about 8 P.M. Though the place was busy, we were quic.kly seated at a table for 2. We were asked by the matre'd if we had reservations and we explained the phone call. He said they were busier than normal and apoligized for not answering the phone. We were moved to a table for 4. We received a glass of ice water and our order was taken; each asking for full sized salad, a cup of soup, and a bottle of wine. Service was prompt and very acceptable. After our meal, we had a delicious chocolate desert. The owner came by and talked w/us; expressing her thanks for us visiting her establishment. Very quaint and quite setting with good service and food.

• Visited July 2012
texas
“Best meal on the lake”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We needed a place to entertain clients while they stayed at the lake. All seven at the restaurant enjoyed their meal. The only negative was that their a/c was not working well enough for the 100 degree heat. We will go back.

Spring Branch, Texas
“Our first visit exceeded our expectations”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

My wife and I stopped in last night at about 9:00 PM and they welcomed us like old friends even though this was our first time there. My wife started with the dinner salad but I couldn't pass up the iceberg wedge and I was thrilled with the amount of blue cheese. For entrees we had the pecan encrusted chicken and the shrimp pasta. Both we excellent. And the house wines were good as well. We will certainly return to try the other entrees. This is one of the better restaurants in the Canyon Lake / Spring Branch area.

• Visited June 2012