“Our favorite campground”
Review of Potters Creek Park

Potters Creek Park
Ranked #6 of 27 things to do in Canyon Lake
More attraction details
Owner description: Boardering Canyon Lake, this park offers many lakeside activities.
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My wife and I have stayed there numerous times. The sites are very large. The bathrooms are always clean and the staff are friendly. Lake access is excellent.

All reviews
in 18 reviews
"water"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed May 29, 2012

This place has awesome bathrooms and showers. Toilet paper runs scarce at this place because the oldies are not generous with it. so take your own. Other than that, awesome place!

4  Thank Belle S
Reviewed July 29, 2011

This is a good park with lots of good RV campsites close to the water. We had a good time but one of our $100 water toys was stolen by some jerk. It was probably an isolated incident but it sure tainted the weekend.

3  Thank TexRGD
Reviewed April 28, 2010

Potters Creek was the most relaxing, clean and scenic park my family and I have been to in a while. Swimming there was not ideal but we didn't go for that reason. The facilities were clean and well kept and the concrete pads with covered picnic tables were a great plus. Our spot was well shaded with lots of deer that came up to our camper. The area has lots to do and see. I highly recommend this Park and I give it two thumbs up!!

3  Thank jumpnruninthesun