“Different Diner with Small Town Vibe.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Feldman's Wrong Way Diner

Feldman's Wrong Way Diner
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Canyon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Canyon, Texas
“Different Diner with Small Town Vibe.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

The food is fantastic. Fried pickles, Wrong-way Chicken Alfredo(with Chili Powder), and loaded mashed potatoes top my long list of favorites there! I eat there every time I have the opportunity. Price isn't too bad. More than fast food but less than Logan's or Chili's!

Visited April 2013

Texas
“Great place to stop for lunch or dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

This restaurant has a great menu. The food was very good and the service was good as well. My husband had the chicken fried chicken and I had another chicken dish. They were both very good. We would eat here again if we were in this area.

Visited June 2013
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Fun place, great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

After visiting Palo Duro Canyon, I stopped at an antique store in Canyon and asked what they would recommend as a good place to eat. They recommended Feldman's. I certainly enjoyed my visit there; the atmosphere is fun. I absolutely loved the model train suspended from the ceiling. The food was great as well. I would recommend this unique restaurant; I think families would love it.

• Visited March 2013
Texas
“Great Place To Eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

We were out and about seeing Caprock Canyons State Park and decided to hit Canyon and head over to Feldman's on the recommendation of some friends. We were not disappointed. I had the Steak Fingers which appeared to be done from scratch and not frozen from a box. They were not small portions and it came with gravy and your choice of two sides. My wife ate the grilled chicken and I cannot remember the specific name on the menu. It was fantastic as well. The sides were great and we also had the sopapilla dessert and it was awesome. We are from Lubbock and already talked about driving back there for no other reason than to eat at Feldman's again. Give it a try, I think you will like it. Staff was friendly, food was done in a timely manner and the experience overall was just great.

• Visited April 2013
Athens, Alabama
“Nice Place-Great Food & Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

A real find here. Great menu with a variety including steaks, chicken, chops, burgers and mammoth salads. I had the salad with the strip of salmon and it was excellent. A nice salmon filet marinated and served in a half-bucket sized bowl of romaine lettuce with Ceasar style dressing and croutons.Plenty big enough for a meal but without that stuffed feeling at the end. Good coffe as well and the service was exceptional.

• Visited April 2013