“Great place to eat in Canyon”

Feldman's Wrong Way Diner
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Canyon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Had read the good reviews for this place on TA and decided we needed to stop here, particularly when we found out it was BYOB--be sure you bring your own glasses and corkscrew. We liked it well enough the first night to come back a second night on our trip. Terrific baked potato soup! Lots of choices on the menu. Don't think you can go wrong here. And the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

... Hollywood hokey ... without looking "professionally" decorated.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

This place was really neat inside. The model trains running above our heads was a great touch. All I ate was a salad, but from the looks of the people around us and what they were eating it looked great. I would go again for sure!

Reviewed March 23, 2012

I hit Feldman's on a late Friday afternoon after a visit to the Panhandle & Plains Museum. It's got a a high energy level, as it's patronized by local Aggies so don't go there expecting a quiet meal. Their menu is deep and wide and what I had was very well executed. The service was both friendly and responsive. On my next trip through, I'll definitely stop in again.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

I've eaten at Feldman's several times, but I've neglected to write a review until now.

Dining here is always a treat. If you're a movie buff, you'll like the various movie posters decorating the walls. If you like trains, you'll get a kick out of the model train track that's suspended from the ceiling (and includes a moving train).

The food is family- and budget-friendly. I highly recommend the Tortugas Chicken, their "golden fried chicken breast smothered with creamy queso and pico de gallo." Every time I've recommended it to a guest, they've loved it.

Also, Feldman's is often the "go to" restaurant when hosting out-of-town guests in Canyon.